Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
11-12-2008, 05:13 AM   #11

Re: Let me introduce you to Bess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
How was her first night Matron???
She wasn't too bad to be honest. I heard her bark at about 3am so let her out and she weed but she started barking again when I shut her into the utility room. After 30 mins Matron have her a stern ticking off and age hasn't barked or howled for attention since.

She has had a couple of accidents in the house today but in the main has gone to the toilet outside. We are taking her every hour and once she sees Milo do it, she copies.

She does however get very excited if we let her into the lounge when after a minute of running around she wees on the carpet but then goes to her bed as she knows its wrong although we don't punish her.

Fingers crossed it won't take too long although it is very stressful lol.

Thanks for asking x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
11-12-2008, 09:13 AM   #12

Bess has a sweet face I'm sure she'll give plenty of joy to you! Hard work, toilet training ... Good luck!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
11-12-2008, 02:41 PM   #13

They are very hard work initially, but you soon forget it once they have learned to go outside....First 2 months with Moli, I was shatterd, she was my first pup for 15 years, and boy did I know it!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
11-12-2008, 06:08 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
They are very hard work initially, but you soon forget it once they have learned to go outside....First 2 months with Moli, I was shatterd, she was my first pup for 15 years, and boy did I know it!!
It is hard work mainly just trying to establish a routine for all animals and humans alike. Bess was very hard for Hubby last night while I work a night shift.she was up 6 times and she messed everywhere and barked too. We haven't sussed out what bark is for what yet but it will come. She doesn't bark in the day. We separate both dogs in the day and let them into the lounge for the evening. Easy does it especially as Bess tries to nip him into a game!!!

Its like having a baby all over again. Thank goodness I'm off to work for some peace

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
12-12-2008, 10:29 PM   #15

Oh bless what a sweetheart but what a Christmas at your place! I don't envy you and the pee breaks in this weather, I had 2 winter pups, never again (she says now!)