Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-01-2009, 11:05 AM   #11

Re: New Year's Day thread ~ Thursday

Morning everyone, very cold here....brrrrrrr!

Turkey is roasting, quick tidy up done and all ready for my invasion in an hour's time I already know the first thing Jamie will say......."I'm hungry".....he says it every time, I swear his mother doesn't feed him!

I hope you all have a lovely day whatever you have planned

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
01-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #12

Morning all, neighbours stayed to about 1.20am this morning which was nice.

Just got up and had some breakfast, nothing planned here today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
01-01-2009, 12:16 PM   #13

Morning all.
Our house party was good, at midnight we went out the back door and onto our street, we all sang Auld Lang Syne (it had also been snowing very very very lightly!) Went back in through the front door hehe. I got to sleep at about 3.45am. Ive been up since 8am!!! Ill be tired after!

Already had 2 bacon barms!

Not sure what im doing today. Its cold here n the suns trying to come through.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
01-01-2009, 12:50 PM   #14

Is it Thursday then? I get so confused at this time of year
The frost has broken finally but it's still not very warm.
No new year news to report, other than there appeared to be fewer fireworks last night - people not wishing to see their hard earned money go up in smoke?

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2009

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
01-01-2009, 01:05 PM   #15

I slept through the start of the new year. Nothing to celebrate here today as hubby in bed off nights and Millie isn't home till 6PM tonight. I'm not feeling grumpy about it, just that its another normal day lol.

-4 here and the frost isn't going to shift again. Bess has had 2 short walks and will take milo later. Merlin came with us for the first one

Shall have lots of cuddles with Millie when she gets home, Wii fit on the go then a bath with a glass of wine I think and another early night with my book. Currently reading Marley and me.

Happy Easter and all the best for 1982..............................from the altzheimers society!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
01-01-2009, 01:51 PM   #16

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Had a great night. Had a party at home, our friends from Devon didn't make it which was sad but they're all ill. Anyway fun was had by all. Eventually got to bed at 3am! Friends slept over, dogs & folks everywhere.
Anyway they've all gone home now after a big fry up.
The diet starts tomorrow. The fitness regime starts tomorrow, although I may have a go on the wii fit today.
So all is well here.

Have a great day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-01-2009, 01:53 PM   #17

Happy New Year to all Catsey peeps and pusscats (and other furry friends). I was up until after 2.00 this morning and feeling a little worse for wear! Sort of surprise visit by some friends tomorrow which means I have to beetle and do some cleaning today - good way to start New Year - need to be a better hussif this year!

We were going to have our roast beef as a late lunch, but it will be an early supper now, as neither OH nor I can face the thought yet, will probably get hungry later on. We didn't drink much, but it certainly takes it's toll when you get older, doesn't it? 2 x G&Ts were fine, it think it was the after midnight Kahlua that did for me!

All best wishes for whatever you are doing today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
01-01-2009, 02:50 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie

Happy Easter and all the best for 1982..............................from the altzheimers society!
Lol, I got a txt off my mate last night saying that!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
01-01-2009, 03:08 PM   #19

Afternoon!
Cold and frosty here, been out with the dogs along the canal and took some treats for the donkeys (they're seaside donkeys who spend their winters up here and are very friendly) Had planned to visit OH's parents this afternoon but they're not feeling to well and OH has a cold-his dad has emphysema so can't be exposed to colds, coughs etc.
Going to spend the day on the sofa with the animals and a hot water bottle I think
Happy New Year's Day Everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
01-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #20

Evening folks, Began the new year with a hang over but had a really good evening in with Emma and G, putting the world to rights, singing and dancing in the lounge. G went to bed just after the bells. He got up again at 5 this morning and sent me and Emma off to bed
Happy New Year every one and all the very best xxx