Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
16-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #11

Re: Cats eating grass

Glad to hear that they all seem to be well, hope they are right as rain by the morning xxx

Cats owned: orange tiger and grey/white tuxedo
bobrena is Male
16-01-2009, 09:01 PM   #12

Cats do eat grass when they are sick and when they are not. I had this happen to me a few months ago when I moved into a new house. They were a little upset from the move so they were eating grass to make themselves feel better. But like you said it just kept coming up. I was told by my vet that was ok. It after a while they stopped eating. But if your cats go outside they will probably eat it anyway it is natural for them too. You can by cat grass that is more easily digestitable for them at you local pet store.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-01-2009, 09:08 PM   #13

Glad to hear - I know it's no fun taking them to the vet (esp. 3!) but hopefully it has put your mind at rest and it's now just a case of keeping an extra eye on them for a while.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #14

Some cats do eat grass without throwing up. Several of mine did; ate it like salad.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-01-2009, 11:03 PM   #15

Good to har they are all fine, my boys all eat grass and are sick sometimes with it...