Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-06-2009, 04:51 PM   #11

Re: Roasting Monday

Afternoon, all! Brilliant sun but unseasonably cool, only 17C; should have worn a jacket instead of just jeans and a tee on the way to the market for Leia's chicken. But a lovely warmup forecast for tomorrow, 28 or 29!!

Janey, had to laugh at your description of the seagull attack, they are really big aggressive birds! Kizzy out all night!!! OMG, would have scared me silly, will go look at your thread about it, Angie. Sounds as if everyone's having nice weather, hope it continues.

Enjoy!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
01-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #12

25c here today, I missed the best of it as I was in work all day.

Came home, cut the lawn, took some pics of the paonies and now siting out under the parasol admiring the view with a coffee and catsey!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
01-06-2009, 09:30 PM   #13

Hi All,
Beautiful day here,26 degrees at one point, but have been working all dayand dashing about doing my avon all nyt and just finished putting my order in,so its been too hot for this party pooper lol.It flares my excema up when it gets so warm.
On a down note,our village was closed off completely along one road entering it, as there was a house fire. Five fire engines were attending it and the smell could be smelt all over. Luckily no one was hurt but how frightening would that be? Not only for the occupier but also for the neighbours! (especially in a semi or a terraced house.)
The hot weather is set to continue til Thursday they reckon. Best make the most of it !! Jx