Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
28-03-2010, 03:13 PM   #11

Re: Sunday- officially Summer time !

Afternoon all Was at church this morning for Palm sunday. Was going to take the girls along to the annual donkey walk this afternoon, but we are all on the sleepy side, so will leave it this year.

Other than that, it's a quiet day, so we're just pottering
about, not doing much of anything lol.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-03-2010, 04:30 PM   #12

Gloomy here and still way below normal temps: 5 C (41 F), but at least we don't have snow in the forecast, just steady rain starting this afternoon thru Tuesday morning! Did Mondays shopping as well as todays at the market, will wait and see about Tuesday. The usual Sunday pottering about with the papers and crossword.

Sounds as if everyone is having a pleasant day ... except for the fox poo issue, aaargh! Take care....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
28-03-2010, 04:30 PM   #13

Shelly - just trying to get to grips with the camera - hopefully be able to take some nice pictures outside next weekend. I am determined to get a nice picture of the barn owl that hunts in the field at the bottom of our garden.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Felix
28-03-2010, 05:15 PM   #14

Just been for a long walk with the dog. He's asleep in the living room and Felix is asleep underneath the desk.
I need to go shopping for food but just can't be bothered. I'll have to go tomorrow now.
The cat has been playing with the keys again and they have disappeared. So if I can't find the keys tonight the doors will have to stay unlocked.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-03-2010, 08:59 PM   #15

Snow??? I've just checked our 5 day forecast and it's got hail midweek but no snow - phew. Been to take Domi riding (he's doing well), then to the allotment where OH finished the greenhouse and I dug most of a large bed through ready for the potatoes. Then home to wash and iron, then swimming with Domi where, again he's getting the hang of that too!

OH grumpy as Balie was sick on his paperwork. Well he should know better than to leave it on the table now - his own stupid fault. He's sulked all afternoon. I swear he's regressing to idiocy with age!

Very annoyed as I left my blackberry in the changing room of where Domi swims. By the time I realised and called them they had shut up shop, but messages have been left and I'll be down there 1st thing to collect it.

Suffering from tiredness (Domi was in bed with me last night + I slept restlessly anyway) so off to bed soon.

Oh and yes - will speak to the doc about tetanus jabs - never occured to me but actually it's a must with all the glass that's in the soil at the allotment!