Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #11

Re: Fresh start Monday

Well we have been joined.
Angie sure the V. E. T. visit will be good I mean you can't improve on purr-fection can you
I am just sitting here while the boiler men are in action did have a third boiler man for a while think he heard about the tea and arrived he was a coffee white 1 sugar.

It is all going well I think but they are back tomorrow anyhow as we are having the system flushed through/cleaned and then inhibitor whatever that is put in had a big hole drilled through the wall as the flue is different and having a remote control/portable programmable room thermostat fitted too. Apparently with the flush etc you cannot fit a boiler in a day its a day + a bit job.

P.P. I was planning on watching the Chelsea show too but had a caller but I am baffled by the question about a crossword what have I typed I ask myself? I do not do crosswords.

My caller was a man here to measure up for the new back door - awaiting quote now. Another person to come.

Shelley - your washing line could have been the cause of this tangle you tied it up and we were tangled on here - yes I know a bit of an X File'ish connection.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #12

I quite like crossword puzzles but often get frustrated if I can't do a clue - don't like the cryptic ones!

We are back from the VET - Kizzy has a clean bill of health and got a kiss from the vet! She was very good in the clinic but did have "after effects" on the journey home. Still all in all, a good result.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-05-2013, 04:45 PM   #13

Afternoon! A 'Monday' sort of day; nondescript and overcast. Setting up broadband and electricity supply for my Mum as she moves in 10 days as well as browsing for cars. We desperately need 2 cars so I'm on the hunt for another 4X4 again. Old habits die hard

Work could be busier but Mondays do tend to be on the slow side. Here's hoping tomorrow picks up a bit.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-05-2013, 08:46 PM   #14

Angie, glad Kizzy went on ok at the vets.
Karen, always a good idea to ply workmen with brews,lol
Washing line has held out, hurray

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #15

Sorry Kazz it was your Dad doing the crossword

A sunny afternoon for us made all the more pleasant by sitting in SIL's new conservatory. The car thermometer reached 21C - lovely x

Catsey Veteran

20-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #16

Well new boiler installed and the wireless programmable room thermostat is brilliant. Have had a play and to be honest we never really used the timer on the old boiler we just turned rad up and down as individuals not a central heating system rather stand alone rads. so this is a new thing going to play over the next few days.

Catsey Veteran

20-05-2013, 10:25 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Afternoon! A 'Monday' sort of day; nondescript and overcast. Setting up broadband and electricity supply for my Mum as she moves in 10 days as well as browsing for cars. We desperately need 2 cars so I'm on the hunt for another 4X4 again. Old habits die hard

Work could be busier but Mondays do tend to be on the slow side. Here's hoping tomorrow picks up a bit.
Is your Mom looking forward to the move? Hope the rest of the week is bedlam for you work wise.

Catsey Veteran

20-05-2013, 10:25 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Sorry Kazz it was your Dad doing the crossword

A sunny afternoon for us made all the more pleasant by sitting in SIL's new conservatory. The car thermometer reached 21C - lovely x
What a lovely day.