Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
30-05-2009, 05:12 PM   #21

Re: Glorious Saturday!

What a glorious day today!

Made some cupcakes and finally finished digging the last border in the garden, moved a few of the plants around and it looks so much better.

We are having a nice BBQ later, salad, couscous, chilli beef kebabs and spicy chicken. YUM!!!

Have a good evening everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-05-2009, 06:11 PM   #22

Angie what a great day for a wedding ....not what they expected I bet but sun shines on the righteous....Not sure what to have for dinner......a bit warm still.Well the weather is great here still just had a potter round the garden off to take Sal out shortly as I it seems am taking Mom Dad to the theatre which is the Alex... read the tickets now.Mags have a really good holiday, Emma it makes such a difference moving a plant or two doesn't it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-05-2009, 08:05 PM   #23

I hope Kizzy got the mouse, Angie, what a good little huntress! Hope it doesn't upset her tum; has it been better since she's eating grass?

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
30-05-2009, 10:42 PM   #24

Gorgeous hot summer day but lovely breeze too so not too unbearable. I got two lots washing dry in no time! My daughter and I went shopping this afternoon. My grandson is 3 now, he has cerebral palsy and has been very poorly this spring but is looking so well now and really chunky handsome little boy. He tries so hard to talk. I had to laugh when I went up one aisle and Lisa and little un went another way and then we were walking towards one another Kai in his wheelchair (tho it looks like a buggy) and he had his thomas sun shades on and cap and laughing his head off with glee to see me coming towards them. So cute. Bought some stuff for my holiday in Spain next week. Came home to sort tea and catch the talent final. So nice relaxing day (shoppings my therapy lol) couple drinks tonyt and now my Catsey catch up. Here s to another nice day tomorrow! Jx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
30-05-2009, 11:23 PM   #25

That's a brill pool Alex - and what a bargain!!

Been very hot here, bit a nice breeze too. Jan just noticed you are in Leics -wonder if you are near us!

We have spent a lot of the day in the garden. We bought some railway sleepers and had a load of top soil delivered on Tuesday and have created our own vegetable patch! Added some manure and compost today and now all ready to plant lettuce, runner, beans, cabbage, sprouts, etc. We hired a skip so generally tidying up and clearing garden.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
31-05-2009, 08:15 AM   #26

Kim - welcome to the growing band of catsey grow-your-owns

Look forward to hearing more about how you get on with your veggie growing!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
31-05-2009, 09:56 AM   #27

Catsey becoming more like Cabbagesy every day!
I'm sure you'll enjoy it Kim

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
31-05-2009, 09:59 AM   #28

seems like you are all enjoying the warm weather... hope it keeps getting warmer and warmer for our visit there as 23 is still a bit cold for me... fav temp is 30 which is mild for us

Cats owned: BSH, Dollfaced Persian
CrAzy Mii 2 is Male
31-05-2009, 01:18 PM   #29

We got back from Thorpe park at half ten last night, still it was rather warm! We had loads of fun! First the kids were demanding something to eat, as well as Alanah's BM being low (she's diabetic!), so we got some noodles! Then the kids went on the log fume leaving me and Ann to have five minuets piece (what a rarity!) We went on a really boring train ride going at about 5mph! Then we went on a caraselle, and then the teacups (the kids made theirs go really fast!) And then Kong and Alanah decided to go on a really terrible roller called stealth (I was probably more worried for them than they were!) We did quite a bit more but I'm only gonna write this much! The weather stayed really warm for us and we had a great day (dispite me almost turning into a lobster! even though I put half a bottle of sun cream on!) Glad to hear you all had lovely days! Have great holidays Mags and Jan! Glad to hear you’re all having fun in the weather!
Connor

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
31-05-2009, 03:53 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookyandjo
seems like you are all enjoying the warm weather... hope it keeps getting warmer and warmer for our visit there as 23 is still a bit cold for me... fav temp is 30 which is mild for us
Lol, Jo another heat lover I see! Had a grin when someone posted 23 was too hot...30 and 30+ are my favorite temps also!