Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
09-05-2005, 02:51 PM   #21

Re: What a day!!!!!!!!

well lets hope the Police can sort it out for you now Sam.
and Abbi could you not get the police involved?

Catsey Veteran

09-05-2005, 02:53 PM   #22

ahhhh too far down the line now - I have just put it down to experience!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Is owned by Persians
09-05-2005, 03:22 PM   #23

but its the Royal Mail who are wrong and they know it.

Almost a Veteran Member

09-05-2005, 03:25 PM   #24

well ive just spoken to postwatch and they cant belive what ive been told.The first thing i should of done was put a claim in ,they dont understand why i was made to write letter to RM.I am just off to get claim form and speak to ploice and report a crime

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-05-2005, 05:02 PM   #25

I bet you are absolutely seething Sam......it doesn't sound like RM even know the correct procedure now

Almost a Veteran Member

09-05-2005, 06:50 PM   #26

Angry is an understatment as the RM have made me feel like im lying.They dont seem to give a dam that someone has signed my name.when i last spoke to RM today i was told to get a form,which turns out is no good as it has to be done by sender.

Anyhow ive been to police station and have reported this crime.They are absolutly gobsmacked by the way i have been given the run around so its now in there hands.I have to go back tomorrow with all e-mails etc that have been sent,but like they have said someone has knowingly signed my name.
Lets see what happens now

Mind you it has upset me so much that i sat in front of the computer crying and ive done nothing wrong.I dont need this extra stress

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-05-2005, 07:19 PM   #27

Awww Sam, I'm sorry it's upset you so much...though understandably. Keep your chin up, let's hope the police can come up with something. I do hope it is sorted out for you.....and the culprit gets what he deserves.

Almost a Veteran Member

09-05-2005, 07:26 PM   #28

Mags ,ive just found it so frustrating.you are made to feel your a criminal,FIRST question police ask is do i think it could be anyone else in the house who has signed for it.It seems were under suspicion before the RM are.Im just so drained of emotion as im shattered anyhow and could really do without having to deal with this.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-05-2005, 08:10 PM   #29

Keep your chin up Sam....A few years ago, I had some money stolen out of my bank account. The bank would not accept that it wasn't me as it had been taken out of an atm machine. I got the police involved because I knew I hadn't taken such large amounts out......The police got to the bottom of it, it turned out a 'friend' had watched me key in my number one day whilst out with me and then on another occassion she came to see me one evening stole my card out of my bag, apparantly went to the shop to buy cigarettes and when she returned put my card back. When the police arrested her, she admitted everything So the police can sometimes get to the bottom of things..... I will keep my fingers crossed for you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-05-2005, 09:14 PM   #30

My hubby had credit and bank cards stolen from his wallet at work..He did not discover it till he got home.The police, as soon as they heard we had a teenage son had the cheek to ask if we thought he had anything to do with it, I was seething..Okay so they have to deal with teenage deliquents..my son is not one of them and I told them so!