Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-05-2006, 01:55 PM   #21

Re: Tatoos

Blimey kittyfix, you must have a high pain threshold Mine is about 1 inch by 1 inch and I fainted 3 times just having that done That's very colourful and pretty though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
10-05-2006, 02:02 PM   #22

You could have a henna tatoo done to see if it looks right on your back? Otherwise it looks like a nice tatoo that wouldn't date or be a regret in the future. Names can go so badly wrong...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-05-2006, 02:06 PM   #23

Kittyfix - that is a seriously beautiful tatoo - really a work of art!! I adore the stylised cat

Carly - I DO remember the weetabix men now you mention it, just didn't realise they had an Indianna Jones one thanks for the link!!

BB - yes, that's the image I'm hoping to have (it's actually nicked from a marketing recruitment company's ad ). And yes again - the tail will curl up my spine a bit; I realise being right on the bone it'd be painful, but hey I'm about to have another baby so I think (hope) I'll be able to manage the tatoo pain

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Bengals & a DSH
10-05-2006, 02:29 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
I edited it because CJ has several health problems and really it would be her place not mine to tell you about them.

As a nurse...I wouldn't advise any one with diabetes to have a tatoo done as diabetics tend to have poor circulation and poor healing. So having a tatoo can lead to problems
AH thank you for that info -I honestly didn't know that about diabetics -
I just thought it was all to do with blood sugar and and insulin levels -

sorry this has taken ages I was relpying straight away but we had a fire alarm and we have been out side for 45 mins -

Catsey Junior

10-05-2006, 02:34 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK
number one health problem is being nutty! lol

no, i dont care who knows I am diabetic, but that's the reason. As Fran says, poor circulation and healing. It means I am more prone to infections and complications. Cant even get my ears pierced again.

My bro and his gf live in nuneaton, just noticed that where your from. Much nicer than where I LIve!
not been here long (Nuneaton) - so don't know much about it -still finding my way round -

we have something in common - I'm nutty too good nutty though

like in my other post I ws replying - Fran -but we had a fire alarm - it is really nice outside - lovely and warm - the firemen came -no fire but couldn't send us back in till they found where the so called fire was - it was a particular zone but they couldnt find the zone chart

Catsey Junior

10-05-2006, 02:42 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Kittyfix - that is a seriously beautiful tatoo - really a work of art!! I adore the stylised cat

Carly - I DO remember the weetabix men now you mention it, just didn't realise they had an Indianna Jones one thanks for the link!!

BB - yes, that's the image I'm hoping to have (it's actually nicked from a marketing recruitment company's ad ). And yes again - the tail will curl up my spine a bit; I realise being right on the bone it'd be painful, but hey I'm about to have another baby so I think (hope) I'll be able to manage the tatoo pain

My tattoo person said on Monday when I called to book in -take some painkillers an hour B4 that will help with the pain.

that cat logo is really ace - I would seriously consider that - will you see my paw once it has de-scabbed

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Moggie
10-05-2006, 03:20 PM   #27

i

i have 3 but the other one is my partners name and its hidden lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
10-05-2006, 05:19 PM   #28

My partner has loads! and thinks their is still room for a few more! but only on his arms, chest, and back, none on his legs!

Hes a diabetic - didnt know they shouldnt have them!

Will have to have a word with him LOL x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
10-05-2006, 05:45 PM   #29

That's very elegant Yola.
Make sure you go to a reputable place - your little lads won't want you getting ill from your adornment!

I sometimes smile at the prospect of old folks' homes in a few years time, full of sweet grey-haired souls on zimmer frames comparing their wrinkley tattoos!

Me? - I'm just a wuss. Had my ears pierced aged 35 (one in each) and that's it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
10-05-2006, 05:47 PM   #30

I have a tattoo.
on my arm.
It took hours to do, it cost a fortune & I hate it.
Worst thing I ever did.
Biggest regret of my life.

You can just about see some of it on this picture

I look a right miserable cow on this photo

[IMG]
[/IMG]