Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-08-2010, 01:30 PM   #21

Re: Cat Put In Wheelie Bin...

IMO many sub-humans who have done much worse cruelty towards animals get off much too lightly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
24-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #22

Just heard that on the news Mrs H Of course it's criminal isn't it? I thought cruelty to animals is punishable by law?? Perhaps the RSPCA have to make a case first... I dunno, seems the perpetrator gets handled with kid-gloves. Offered police protection for her own safety! world's gone mad!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
24-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #23

She either needs help because of mental illness or jail because of downright badness. Protection! what is our legal system thinking of?

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Tabby with ginger & a black & white
24-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #24

There is a fb group calling this woman a hero I have reported it as a direct call for violence and it states in the info that all cats should be killed. Hope you guys will do the same.
She is clearly purely evil I think she should be offered a mental assessment not police protection. She will get everything she deserves I am a great believer in karma.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-08-2010, 04:13 PM   #25

Police protection?! Bah! It won't last forever, and people have long memories......

She'll get hers sooner or later' what goes around comes around.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: MainecoonXSiamese boys & lucky dip
24-08-2010, 06:27 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle0211
There is a fb group calling this woman a hero I have reported it as a direct call for violence and it states in the info that all cats should be killed. Hope you guys will do the same.
She is clearly purely evil I think she should be offered a mental assessment not police protection. She will get everything she deserves I am a great believer in karma.
Really? That is just vile. I will go onto fb and if its still there I will report it too. It is bad enough that this happened in the first place.... let alone ignorant people glorifying it. These people make me sick.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
24-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #27

Its disgusting hw the system fails the victims time after time and supports the criminal.

Catsey Veteran

24-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #28

I'm not on FB or I'd report it too !!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
24-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #29

Indeed she has been indentified, and as I said..a well respected member of society, bank worker and all sorts, not an average fruit loop..which makes it worse! From someone living here, the animal loving percentage of the city is in uproar..I have a relative strongly involved in animal rescue who has personally helped deal with this case, and she has told me theres been people threatning to protest and all sorts outside our council house over no legal punishment being put against this woman, It would be nice if this achieved something. You hear it quite a bit round here, sadly there are certain areas of the city which havent got past the sixties/seventies mentality of mass litters=sorting the problem themself via drowning etc, wandering dogs causing havoc n stuff too, IMO not enough is done here with certain animal related situations, this could be the one to make the difference..I await with baited breath what the outcome shall be..

Catsey Veteran

24-08-2010, 09:37 PM   #30

I hope there is a large protest outside the council house that will lead to some punative action being taken. "Well respected" once, hardly now!