Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-01-2010, 11:05 PM   #21

Re: Ffffreezing Friday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Afternoon all, went to work today and popped to Tescos in the morning and got some supplies for us and elderly neighbours. Main road were ok but side roads were not too good.

Home now in the warmth and have no intentions going anywhere this weekend.

Keep warm everybody
Double snap Emma;I have no intention of moving this weekend either the forcast is more snow and frezing conditions....should be fun on the side roads with the already packed snow....... I have been to Sainsburys and picked up supplies for elderly neighbours too. Saves them going out, too risky.Had a word tonight with John two doors up from me and Ty (6 doors up) and will rope in next doors grandson Lee (1 who lives with his grandparents tomorrow too, and we are going to clear the snow from their house to mine (and put grit down) before someone kills themself or falls over badly and injures themselves..may rope in some of the local kids too...loads of energy and nothing to do.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
08-01-2010, 11:07 PM   #22

Hi all, hope everyone has managed to stay warm and poorly peeps are ok.
Still suffering from the stupid lurgy but at work. Still got a few inches of snow everywhere, supposedly more on it's way soon.
Had a piglet to blood sample today which was an interesting new experience
Looking forward to lots of sleep over the weekend!
Lx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-01-2010, 03:01 AM   #23

I'm not budging outside this weekend either ...snow's not as bad here, but bitterly cold with awful wind chills. Stay warm and safe, people.