Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
23-05-2008, 05:56 PM   #21

Re: Raven again :(

Wonderful news that Raven is home!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
23-05-2008, 06:15 PM   #22

I am so glad hes home JB. Big relief for you all X Big cuddles from us X

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-05-2008, 08:50 PM   #23

Wonderful news! So glad Raven is home safely - and eating his food and drinking! That's such good news too.

Very glad that you were happy with the vet's explanations and that he made everything clear to you. Hope that more answers become apparent when you get the test results through.

Looking forward to seeing a picture of the little guy - he's been in my thoughts a lot this week.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-05-2008, 09:36 PM   #24

Oh that is great news! And hes eating and weeing OK...wonderful! I know how relieved you must be that it's over and hes home ......

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 3 tabby's
23-05-2008, 09:41 PM   #25

I am thinking of you. x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
24-05-2008, 05:59 PM   #26

Thankyou everyone, it really is good to have him home. he barely left my side until this afternoon but think hes realised hes not going anywhere again so hes wondered into the other room now bless him. hes very miserable with the cone on and im wishing i could take it off but i really dont want to cause complications by him getting at his stitches.

he has been having all his meds very well and hes drinking and eating great(though awkwardly) and he has been for a wee twice now so the muscle relaxer drug seems to be working! everything is going well at the moment so fingers crossed it stays this way now.

oh and i have finally put some photos in the your cats pictures section so enjoy

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
30-05-2008, 02:31 PM   #27

Just to let you all know Raven went for his check up on tuesday and the vet was very pleased with how well he is healing. he will be having stitches out on wednesday so thats good. the vet also rang this morning to let us know the results of his biopsy.

there is nothing sinister going on, no cancer or anything which is fantastic news basically, some of the crystals embedded themselves in his bladder wall causing the inflammation. the vet said as they have flushed his bladder out getting rid of all that and hes on the stronger prescription food he shouldnt have anymore problems

so far so good, hes been weeing well and eating and drinking fine. the poor boy has barely left my side since hes been home bless him, im not complaining though! he did manage to get his cone off not long ago though hes left his stitches alone but i will be attempting to get it back on for him this afternoon.

So thankyou once again everyone, all those healing vibes definately helped! he sends whiskery kisses and cuddles.

he will need his urine testing in about 6 weeks so unless anything else happens before then i will be sure to update to let you all know how hes getting on

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-05-2008, 03:36 PM   #28

Fantastic news that Raven has got the all clear from the vet, I'm pleased that he is now doing so well..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
30-05-2008, 03:52 PM   #29

What great news, such a relief for you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-05-2008, 04:24 PM   #30

Wonderful news about Raven! What a relief......