Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
05-04-2008, 10:22 PM   #21

Re: Reputation

I like to see when someone has given me reputation and feel how do you acknowkledge that? but also would like to rep someone more than have to give 20 people it before I can give that person agian. Do you know what I mean? Pm'ing can sometimes seem intrusive and make people engage in conversation when they dont want to

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic Short hair
Steph is Male
05-04-2008, 10:40 PM   #22

My reputation goes before me-it`s all lies-well maybe some

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic Short hair
Steph is Male
05-04-2008, 10:44 PM   #23

And Baby Cakes-An English Gentleman would never give a lady-a `reputation`awfully bad form that

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-04-2008, 10:46 PM   #24

I do appreciate what you're saying BC. I wonder whether there is any alternative - like for example, putting asterisks in your post and saying something like "I'd like to show my thanks to (whoever) by adding these stars".

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-04-2008, 11:13 PM   #25

Here's the explanation to the Reputation points system for those who don't know...

Reputation points can be awarded by you to members who have posted something you consider interesting or helpful.

To give a member a Reputation point, click on the blue star on the bottom right of the post you consider worthy. A box will appear where you may like to add a comment if you wish, for that person to read.
You can only give someone a Rep pt once.....and then have to give points to 20 other people before being able to give the same person another point.

To check your own Rep pts received, click on UserCP at the top left of any page, scroll to the bottom and it will display any points and messages you may have there.