Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
10-01-2006, 11:42 AM   #21

Re: for kay re: royal canin 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by deester
have found the royal canin sensible 33 to be exellent right from the start the improvement is amazing. it seems to suit them all and they really like it too. have also found a good supplier petfoodsnstuff sell a 10kg bag for 30.99 +2.99 p&p which is the cheapest ive seen it and theyre sevice is exellent, you order it online and don't pay untill its been delivered.
Hi Dee

Glad it worked. I have always fed Royal Canin and never had any trouble with either my adults or when weaning the kittens. That it is an excellent price. I can get it direct from Royal Canin but that is only on a breeders club scheme and that is £27.99 delivered free. The only other place I know you can get it cheaper is a Batley's Cash and Carry but of course you need a card for that.
If I am coming done to either/or both of the shows held at the Animal Centre at Godmanchester I will let you know and I could bring some down for you, if you want.

Regards Kay.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: bengal
10-01-2006, 02:48 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay
Hi Dee

Glad it worked. I have always fed Royal Canin and never had any trouble with either my adults or when weaning the kittens. That it is an excellent price. I can get it direct from Royal Canin but that is only on a breeders club scheme and that is £27.99 delivered free. The only other place I know you can get it cheaper is a Batley's Cash and Carry but of course you need a card for that.
If I am coming done to either/or both of the shows held at the Animal Centre at Godmanchester I will let you know and I could bring some down for you, if you want.

Regards Kay.
That would be fantastic. Let me know if advance if you can so I can make sure i'm in Cambs as i'm often up in yorkshire. In my home town of yorkshire there is a Batley's cash and carry... i will inquire around and see if anyone has a card. Thanks again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
10-01-2006, 05:15 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by deester
That would be fantastic. Let me know if advance if you can so I can make sure i'm in Cambs as i'm often up in yorkshire. In my home town of yorkshire there is a Batley's cash and carry... i will inquire around and see if anyone has a card. Thanks again.
Hi Dee

The show dates are 29/04/06 and 20/05/06. Hopefully I will be going to both especially as there is a possibility that I may be getting a new arrival. Fingers crossed.