Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-06-2007, 06:58 PM   #21

Re: I'm such a dummy

If it is very small Jac, it might pay you to change it for a bigger one......remember kittens grow fast

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
06-06-2007, 07:04 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin
i have this one Jac and had the the same trouble,does it have a little red arrow sticker on it?
No it doesn't. Think I'll just bin it. Cant take it back cause it's out and Ive taken the blue bit's off.

Sometime's i'm just plain stupid!!!!!!! (but hehe I can cook) I dont know why. Seem to get every thing else wrong It really was just to bring him home and I didn't want him to have too much room incase he got scared.

(or incase he rolled about in it too much)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
06-06-2007, 07:08 PM   #23

aww, poor Jac! Can Darryle not come over to sort it out for you before Derek comes home lol?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
06-06-2007, 07:09 PM   #24

I can cook some things

I was getting really p****d off with it when I got in when we first had Jerry,I was about to throw it out the window when ed said try turning the door part the other way round and fitting it that way and it worked,try that if you understand what im saying
It does losen up when its been used a few times its because its new.
Ive been meaning to buy a new one for Jerry for a while but when I had to take him to the vets a while back I had to use this one and he was fine in it lay down,still had pleanty of room,would have been a bit cramped if he decided to stnd up all the way to the vets,luckily hes a cat who likes to lie down

Catsey Veteran

06-06-2007, 07:52 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
aww, poor Jac! Can Darryle not come over to sort it out for you before Derek comes home lol?
Darryle's usless Alex. I mean tha. We got him a pine bed, instead of putting ( it together with the bolts , wich he couldn't work out, he used no nails) then wondered why it fell to bits .
I'll have another try tomorrow and if it doesn't work ,off to the bucket it goes.

Sorry had a bad couple of days and I'm really tierd.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
06-06-2007, 08:06 PM   #26

Bring it up with you Jac's. sounds like one of the ones I have...

Catsey Veteran

06-06-2007, 08:24 PM   #27

I will. I'm not going to look at it again tonight. Will end up loosing the heed!
If we cant sort it,(meaning you ) I'll get another one while I'm up before we go for him.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
06-06-2007, 08:28 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
I will. I'm not going to look at it again tonight. Will end up loosing the heed!
If we cant sort it,(meaning you ) I'll get another one while I'm up before we go for him.
not saying I will be able to sort it, but we will be going past the Spotty Bag Shop, they have all that kind of thing and are not expensive...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
06-06-2007, 08:53 PM   #29

OOOOOOHHH!!! The Spotty Bag shop!! I LOVE The Spotty Bag Shop! Especially the Christmas section!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-06-2007, 08:58 PM   #30

This is weird! I have three cat carriers and they all were completely assembled; never heard of one that was DIY! And a good thing too, as I'm no good whatsoever at assembling things: had a friend over to put Leia's cat tree together! Men can come in handy sometimes...