Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: MainCoonX, SnowShoeX, & Their Baby
28-07-2007, 05:59 PM   #21

Re: How did you pick out your Cat's names?

This is fun!!

Jasper: His daddy was a from an unintentional breeding and was a Bengal/Ocecat cross and his mom was just a DSH. This little guy was 3 weeks old and 'sick as a dog' so we took him in (he was outside and no the parents werent mine). Even with being so sick he was still so fiesty so we needed a name that expressed that. RIP passed away in his sleep at the age of 13.

Diamond: Tiny little Blue Tortie. She was found in a diamond mine in arkansas. RIP passed away a few months ago (have no idea how old she was)

Dale: Solid White Siamese X. I had taken Dale and his brother home (husband didnt go for getting 2 kittens at the time) and I picked them names online. RIP he was hit by a car on March 17 after sneeking outside, he was only a year and a half old

Baxter: Black Main Coon X. I wanted a different name, so I went looking online and found it.

Sandy: Snow Shoe X. When I got her her name was Milkshake...I wasnt too fond of it and her personality (and colors) reminded me of Sandy on Grease so...

Gypsy: Main Coon/Snow Shoe X, Tiger and White. She likes to wander and has from birth.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: A very pretty kitty!
28-07-2007, 07:41 PM   #22

Re: How did you pick out your Cat's names?

Mum choose Patchs name...personally I wouldn't have chosen it, I like more original names but hey it suits him so I'm happy

Meow is just Meow because when she first came to us we were weirdos and said meow to her, then that became her name because it's what she responds to