Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
02-08-2007, 07:35 AM   #21

Re: I'm here for Allison.

OMG Poor girl,hope she makes a very quick recovery.((((hugs)))) for you both xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
02-08-2007, 08:36 AM   #22

Thanks for letting us know Kyle.
Very best wishes for Allison and you stay strong too.
(Hope you don't get too sneezy looking after the pets!)

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: A very pretty kitty!
02-08-2007, 09:54 PM   #23

Wow ...you don't really expect things like this to happen to people we know and regularly talk to...thanks for letting us know.

Hope she's feeling a bit better soon.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
02-08-2007, 10:47 PM   #24

I am so sorry to hear that Allison was attacked but glad they caught the man and that she kept her engagement ring. I am sending her healing thought and I hope she will be better soon.

((HUGS))

SAlly

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
03-08-2007, 10:44 AM   #25

Kyle that's one brave girl you have there. Just shows you how much her ring means to her and you. Take care of yourself and Allison when she gets home. (((((((())))))) Jac xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
03-08-2007, 09:47 PM   #26

my very best wishes to you both, thats one brave gutsey lady u have there.give her my love, oh and to you to for being there for her.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
04-08-2007, 05:13 PM   #27

I also think she is a brave and gustey lady as well. Give her my love and hope to here from her when she feels a bit better

jane

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Long hair
10-08-2007, 01:37 AM   #28

Update on Allison:

She's at home, but she can't sit up due to the stitches being right on her stomach line and up. Yes, I have watched both maia and Socks for her. Everyday I was sneezing but, I'm not going to let her friend Sharah watch them. Seeing as they have 5 giant dogs in the house.

Allison cought a bit of the feaver yesterday morning and now she is having chills. So, we're thinking she cought a bug somehow. The doctor said just to keep a close eye on her for now and make sure her temp. dosn't go over 100.

They had to switch her pain medicien. Her body ammunes to things very fast. She got amuned to Hydros in a quickk 2 weeks. They do not know why, but they say it's a genetic dissorder and advantage because she can never catch anything twice, but her meds are almost useless in the time of two weeks.

She walked a bit today, played with the dogs and cat. So, needless to say, she is doing fine.

The man who was cought (I cannot say his name) got 6 years in prison. Allison didn't press charges, why? I do not know.

I am actually supprised. This man was a buissness man with a small nice family, not too good of a job, but not a bad one. He had a VERY nice looking car. It's just confussing on why he would want to throw that all away.

If Allison would of pressed charges, He would of spent almost 40 years in jail.

allison wants me to post some pictures later that I took of the kittens. So I'll do that after I make us some dinner and help her get her homework done.

School already expects her to write a 500 word essey about Drug Abuse.

Thanks,
Kyle

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-08-2007, 02:00 AM   #29

Thanks very much for the update, Kyle! (((hugs))) to you all, and hope Allison will get better every day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-08-2007, 07:19 AM   #30

Thank you for the update Kyle. Please tell Allison we are thinking about her nd hope that she will be back with us very soon {{{Hugs to you both}}} x