Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
27-03-2008, 09:59 AM   #21

Re: Second thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Its because you care so much Elaine, you are perfect as a sitter...I too would leave my animals in your care, be cause I know they would be looked after and loved...
i was just gong to say that, id love to leaver my boys with some-one who really cares for them, and not how much they are making out of this lot. keep it up,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
27-03-2008, 10:41 AM   #22

Re: Second thoughts

Thankyou all very much for your contributions to this, while the sadness is still quite raw, I think what I need to do is weigh up the pro's against the cons, take what i can from every experience and move on, hopefully in a more possitive fashion.
It's all too easy, I guess to fall into negative thinking when emotions of anger and sadness grip you.
Although I am still sad and angry, today is a new day and i cannt change anything of yesterday but you guys have helped to put alot into perspective.
Thanx for reading and sharing xxx