Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
14-05-2008, 10:19 PM   #21

Re: Advice needed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelinnie
I have already told her its to young she doesn't care! someone else will buy it because shes listed it weeks before its ready!
That why I feel that you should report her because someone should stop her from doing this on a regular basis if people buy at that age then she will continually sell, also is she using the same queen? what about these poor cats being overbred?

You are doing what is right by this kitten and I totally understand that and I think I would take it also but I would still report her so she dosen't do it again, even after taking the kitten home.
Please understand that people's feelings are not directed at you but at this person who is breeding the kittens and that is why people feel so passionate because what she is doing is wrong as you know, this is not a personal attack. It's a vented of emotions

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: N/A
14-05-2008, 10:25 PM   #22

the way I see it is this... why should this beautiful sweet kitten that hasn't asked to be born or done anything to anyone be not allowed a lovely home thats on offer! me and my oh and our daughter really want a cat and would show it loads of love and get it everything it needs... why can't this cat have this?? because its breeder is a numpty! thats not the cats fault! I will defo report her when I have the kitten at home don't worry about that!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-05-2008, 10:26 PM   #23

BC has summed it up perfectly! No one has meant to put you down; sorry if it seemed that way, wasn't meant that way. Those poor kittens and their poor mum!

Catsey Junior

14-05-2008, 10:29 PM   #24

I know your not trying to be mean to me but I feel very strongly about this cat so I guess I just get upset, I haven't even really told you all some of the stuff the woman said as I am scared if she comes on this site and won't let me have the cat but this woman is not a good breeder and needs to be stopped!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-05-2008, 10:30 PM   #25

When are you getting the kitten??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
14-05-2008, 10:31 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelinnie
the way I see it is this... why should this beautiful sweet kitten that hasn't asked to be born or done anything to anyone be not allowed a lovely home thats on offer! me and my oh and our daughter really want a cat and would show it loads of love and get it everything it needs... why can't this cat have this?? because its breeder is a numpty! thats not the cats fault! I will defo report her when I have the kitten at home don't worry about that!
I agree you should bring this kitten home, I think people were suggesting that you leave a deposit and then suggest to the breeder that it remains with it's mum for a couple of weeks longer, maybe even say that you feel it would be prone to infections, germs, bacteria etc. What do you think?

And good on you for reporting them

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 3 tabby's
14-05-2008, 10:43 PM   #27

I have just read the whole thread and my only opinion is you should do what you feel is right for the kitten and then you HAVE to report her. x

Catsey Junior

14-05-2008, 10:44 PM   #28

thanks!! yes I will try! I have pmed moil and babycakes

Catsey Junior

16-05-2008, 06:58 PM   #29

ordered her loads of stuff of ebay and got her some stuff from town... got her some cat toys... and a shallow cat bowl set.. and a cat carrier that I got from home bargains for £5!!!!!!! well cheap! got a scratching post with some toys coming of it and a little house in the middle for her half price.
I have got a cat water fountain which I bought them I was getting the other cat that I didn't get so she will have them when shes older!
then I got chatting to this woman on ebay because I bought the wrong cat milk off her and she has been lovely.. she told me what thing's I needed... I have got some Royal Canin powered baby kitten milk coming that she told me I would need and a little bottle set for the kitten and a cat blanket and a snugglesafe which is this thing that has no wires or anything but you put it in the microwave for a few mins and when you get it out its warm and stays warm for 12 hours and its fine even if its chewed... this will keep her warm!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 3 tabby's
16-05-2008, 07:44 PM   #30

When are you getting her?