Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
07-03-2010, 10:36 PM   #31

Re: Say something anything! Please

I've just come out of a nice hot bath , and checking my forums before I head to bed. Need to go out tomorrow and try to find a VERY cheap mobile for my daughter, as her old one has stopped working. Very inconvenient time too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-03-2010, 11:58 PM   #32

Catching up with everything. I love this Puppy but my routine has gone to pot
Oh gone to bed, me and Malaika on settee, me catching up with forums etc, her asleep. Tom cat on bed, Jerry outside still, he will be in soon. Youngest son upstairs watching tv, eldest out at work.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-03-2010, 12:17 AM   #33

There is no such thing as routine when you have a young pup Shelley... ..thankfully Maggie is past all that now, at 6.5 months she is in to a routine.....But the early days I was so tired....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-03-2010, 12:50 AM   #34

Well I have to say I have watched lambing live, and taken Sal a walk...round the block about 11pm...did I tell you earlier about 5 I was out walking her wearing ...slippers, 3/4length khaki trousers, a contrasting red tshirt, duffle coat and thermal black hat like the boxers wear....and I met a chap I know and he said "Good Lord are you going in for fashion week" Cheek of it...... I said "I'd whack you for that but can't be arrested looking like this"

Anyhow just chatting to a neighbour and she had her old yorkie Cuddles put to sleep last weekend..he was 17...I said "what are you doing out the front this time of night" She was just standing on her front doorstep, and she said the dog was the only reason she went out apart from work/shops, and she missed the company of people when walking the dog" I felt so sorry for her her elder lads are all married and in the army her youngest is 19 now and out more than in....(not in army) so I think the dog was her company....she is thinking of getting another dog a rescue it will do her good I think. You don't realise how sociable dog walking can be do you.

Anyhow watching the sky at night now..I like Patrick

Alex have a look in sainsbury they were selling phones off last time I looked. And Argos had some good ones too.

Shelley I do not envy you a puppy.....loads of work...but overall the results are worth it......routine routine routine.

Catsey Veteran

08-03-2010, 12:51 AM   #35

I drink black coffee with sugar. But tea with milk but strong with sugar. More a coffee drinker than tea though.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-03-2010, 12:53 AM   #36

Thought you would be all tucked up asleep by now Kazz......

Catsey Veteran

08-03-2010, 12:56 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Thought you would be all tucked up asleep by now Kazz......

Not far from it, just answered an email from my cousin Martin in Kansas...he is coming home for our other cousins daughter wedding......so just catching up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
08-03-2010, 05:35 AM   #38

the fog is rolling in and the rain is here...