Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-08-2006, 09:29 PM   #31

Re: Describe your fellow catpagers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
Yola - A modern woman, not afraid to say what she thinks, but in a sensitive, caring way. Very articulate and clever! Doesn't suffer fools gladly!!
Totally agree with this about Yola. In fact if Kim had just put 'who is this?' instead of using a name I would have said Yola straight off.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
07-08-2006, 09:30 PM   #32

Kazz-An Optimist (bet i've spelt it wrong!), and allways there with something to say that brightens the day!
Mags-Very much someone *i think* we all look to on CP in times of needs, a very helpful woman who bears a lot of wisdom.
Dinahsmum-A motherly sorta person...i think DM "keeps her own council: (also known as biting tounge!) a lot.
Moli-A very dignified lady with a good sense of humour, and allways there to talk!
Dandysmom-A lady who never lets anything (i.e the terrors of photobucket!) get the better of her, and she likes when i write my tales of mayhem from my day!
Borderdawn-SPY!!!
Donna-a VERY strong woman.
EmmaG-A very talented and artistic lady, i think one of those people who is a very good listener.
Kim-A very kind lady, allways with something nice to say-and allways see's bright in bad!
Fran-An all round approachable person, can ask fran anything and she will try to help you in anyway she can!
Yola-A very "leader" type, yet lovely, person!
Het-well..she doesn't post here all that much, so you lot don't get to see her true colours () but shes a woman after my own heart-and she definatley knows how to have a laugh.

Right...those are *just* the members i could straight off think of, sorry for those i have missed-will have another think!

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
07-08-2006, 09:32 PM   #33

Boysmum-a woman with a VERY good sense of humour, and an optimist too!
Smudgley- a woman who has well and truly secured that cloud and halo upstairs after all her work with the CP-a true dedicated person!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-08-2006, 09:32 PM   #34

Can I ask where this false idea that I am a nice person has come from?

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
07-08-2006, 09:33 PM   #35

Snoof-A very "clued up" person..i think shes secretlly a scientist or something!
Nae-a very warm, bubbly person who offers advice and support wherever she can!

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
07-08-2006, 09:34 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Can I ask where this false idea that I am a nice person has come from?
You are a nice person Karen, and optimistic too!
Unless...you are secretlly a pesimistic recluse, who sits in a big house on a hill, poking people with sticks?!?!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-08-2006, 09:41 PM   #37

Its amazing how all these descriptions are spot on, it goes to show just how well we can get to know someone on the net....

Although, I am not petite Yola....wish I was..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-08-2006, 09:47 PM   #38

I am not going to describe one person, but will say, you are all lovely people and consider you all as good friends.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
07-08-2006, 09:55 PM   #39

Kazz, I think you are a very nice person too - from your posts on here and from meeting you in person, albeit briefly.

Luke, thanks for the nice comments about me! I was going to say that for a young person you have maturity beyond your years, but Dandysmom beat me to it! Also, I think that is is fantastic that you have such a genuine love of animals, sadly, in my experience anyway, too many are not really bothered.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
07-08-2006, 09:59 PM   #40

Hreow - Kind, patient, thoughtful and very encouraging. Likes to have fun and a drink or two!

Snoof - A modern woman, broadminded yet romantic, caring & more sensitive that she thinks she is!

Dawn B Sensible, caring, generous, forthright, not afraid to speak her mind.

Emma G Artistic, generous, kind professional lady, who cares about her family. Likes to have a good time.