Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-09-2009, 09:29 PM   #41

Re: Still trying to decide . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
Eileen, just had to hijack the thread for a second to say I had just noticed your sig!! That gave me the first chuckle I have had all day, thank you xx
Glad it amused you! Angie had mentioned it in one of her posts and I thought it was so hilarious I had to borrow it!

I imagine it looks a bit odd to newbies who don't know about my ongoing neverending feud with the #%!!*&! squirrels......

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
15-09-2009, 09:34 PM   #42

Phew! A lot of heated words there ! A lively debate to be sure - one question to ask Jane (Kado) - did the wolf get caught safely in the end? Jan x

Banned

Cats owned: N/A
15-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #43

Hi Jan, it wasn't Kado that started the thread it was started innocently by Sagecat...
It was over in Ireland where wolf laws differ from here in the UK, I will check and see if there is any further news on bbc Ireland about the poor wolf

Catsey Senior

15-09-2009, 09:44 PM   #44

Oh yes, lol, I was so engrossed I forgot the beginning!!!

Banned

15-09-2009, 09:48 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan
Oh yes, lol, I was so engrossed I forgot the beginning!!!
Easy mistake to make on THAT thread
x

Banned

15-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #46

Ok, got ya an answer Jan....

"Reports that a wolf from Alaska was on the loose after going missing in County Tyrone a week ago have turned out to be a false alarm. There was no wolf, and there is no wolf at large."

As reported on BBC Ireland...

Banned

15-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #47

More details (should really post on Wolf thread, but I don't want resurrect it).

Animal report was man crying wolf

Reports of an Alaskan wolf on the loose turned out to be a hoax
Reports that a wolf from Alaska was on the loose after going missing in County Tyrone a week ago have turned out to be a false alarm.

Police had advised people in the Aughnacloy area to stay away from the animal, after someone claiming to be its owner said it was missing.

However, a police spokeswoman said on Thursday: "We have now established the report was erroneous.

"There was no wolf, and there is no wolf at large."

David Wilson of the USPCA said he had been surprised to hear reports of a wolf on the loose, as a licence is required and ownership is tightly monitored.

Wolves come under the Dangerous Wild Animals Order (Northern Ireland) 2004, with the Department of Environment (DoE) responsible for licensing.

With the next full moon just over a week away, the residents of Aughnacloy will be relieved to find out that there was no wolf on the loose in the area.

Catsey Senior

15-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #48

Oh well, alls well that ends well! Jan x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
15-09-2009, 10:11 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman999
I was called 'arsey' first...
Thats the only thing I am gonna say...
I am not getting into another argument with you!
Will not post in reply to you again.
Im sorry cw and no disrespect intended but Kelly called you arsey after your extremely rude reply to her. I would have reacted in the exact same way kelly did Im affraid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman999
Easy mistake to make on THAT thread
x
Your the only person who keeps mentioning and bringing up "THAT" thread. Just drop it now, draw a line underneath it and move on.

Anyway, getting this thread back on topic. I love catsey, but have to say like others have said, I am finding it uncomfortable here of late, I dont feel half as welcome as I used too. Maybe its because it is quieter, I just dont feel as relaxed here as I used too.

Banned

15-09-2009, 10:28 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin
Im sorry cw and no disrespect intended but Kelly called you arsey after your extremely rude reply to her. I would have reacted in the exact same way kelly did Im affraid.

Your the only person who keeps mentioning and bringing up "THAT" thread. Just drop it now, draw a line underneath it and move on.

Anyway, getting this thread back on topic. I love catsey, but have to say like others have said, I am finding it uncomfortable here of late, I dont feel half as welcome as I used too. Maybe its because it is quieter, I just dont feel as relaxed here as I used too.
Lol, I will take your attack on the chin
Never once had a crossed word with you...
Hows Jerry taking to the new puppy in the house?
Hope it doesn't stress him out and make his stress condition worse! Urinary cats don't take too well to yet another change when he is already struggling.
Fingers crossed for the wee guy! x