Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-02-2006, 02:16 PM   #51

Re: sreious question so please dont laugh at me

i can coax her upstairs by calling her, but she still not too keen on being picked up. Which if she IS pregnant i can understand. She not got the podgy belly so no isnt gonna pop out a litter just yet!
she certainly lvoes the royal canin persian food, which is good cos she getting good stuff into her. she even purred this morning lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
25-02-2006, 02:32 PM   #52

Awww, that first purr is so special She's a very lucky little girl to finally find a loving home.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Moggies
25-02-2006, 08:28 PM   #53

Am glad to hear that CJ - it 'could' just be cos he was locked in, or it 'could' just be cos he is reacting to the newcomer, but you always need to get the medical side ruled out first. I also find it annoying that vets dont open for long on a Sat - I know they are entitled to time off, but why not give them a day off during the week and let them work on a Sat?
Am glad to hear she is purring now, it is such a brilliant thing. Fingers crossed she isn't pregnant, but at least she is on high quality food now.

Catsey Veteran

25-02-2006, 09:20 PM   #54

i think it daft they dont open on saturday for longer, a lot of people work weekdays and only have weekends for non-emergancy stuff.
Even if they shut for one or two afternoons aweek and opened saturday it would be better.
Even if you dont work all the time you often have to wait until monday if it non-emergancy.
Will keep close eye on him and take him monday morning, will jsut arrive and say " iw as hoping you can fit us in" lol. If we're there they might do

Catsey Junior

25-02-2006, 09:56 PM   #55

hi CJD, couple of things.. my vet is open saturday mornings, they never make me wait for an appointment and they arent very far from you I think I know the vets you mean, I had a friend use them once, she doesnt any more..!

Also, when I took Star in, I also found one of my boys suddenly started peeing where he shouldnt. I didnt connect the two, but suddenly he was peeing blood and needed a rush trip to the vets. He is ok now (we think, he's still taking the pills), but the vet put that down to the stress of the new cat. If you can get a sample, it might make all the difference to him.

don't know anything about pregnant females though, sorry, although with five girls I've hardly ever seen any nipples!

Catsey Veteran

25-02-2006, 09:58 PM   #56

my brother goes to swanspaul in wellingborough but i dont drive so i am pretty much stuck with whats here really.
Twix didnt do this when we got darcy, but first thing monday we will be there and amke sure we get something done.

Catsey Junior

25-02-2006, 10:05 PM   #57

bit difficult if you don't drive.. swanspool are rubbish too though!

hope Twix is ok

Catsey Veteran

25-02-2006, 10:10 PM   #58

well they been good to my brother. A lot of people from rushden go there.