Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
15-09-2009, 10:31 PM   #51

Re: Still trying to decide . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman999
Lol, I will take your attack on the chin
Never once had a crossed word with you...
Hows Jerry taking to the new puppy in the house?
Hope it doesn't stress him out and make his stress condition worse! Urinary cats don't take too well to yet another change when he is already sruggling.
Fingers crossed for the wee guy! x
Im not prepared to get into this with you on this thread, anything you have to say about jerry please post in jerry's thread and Ill reply. And that wasnt a personal attack, I was more than polite.

Mods could you maybe please delete the this and the above post, slightly off topic me thinks.

Banned

Cats owned: N/A
15-09-2009, 10:41 PM   #52

OK, point taken... Consider subject dropped.
I will never mention again....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
16-09-2009, 01:01 AM   #53

Quote:
I was called 'arsey' first...
Thats the only thing I am gonna say...
I am not getting into another argument with you!
Will not post in reply to you again.
That was said in "jest" not aggressively.

Catsey Veteran

16-09-2009, 09:44 AM   #54

CATWOMAN!

Please stop sending me silly PM's, you can say whatever you choose openly. Your issues are with people finding holes in your stories, and you being banned from other forums, what was it, there were "bad people" on there? You had no problem dishing out the sarcasm and name calling, you just were not happy when it backfired and you were second guessed.

Im very happy for you not to reply to me, delighted in fact.

FINALLY!! I was not TOLD to come here, I visit this forum almost every single day, I watched the rubbish you were typing, and watched you called a member names and MEANT it, yet she had some considerable experience with the subject via another forum. Also you do not need to pm me to tell me you have replied to my posts!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-09-2009, 10:02 AM   #55

ANYWAY . . . . despite occasional spats and equally occaisonal explosions where I have too not agreed totally with certain comments or way things are expressed . . . I do really like Catsey and our motley crew of cat lovers.

I think I will stick around a bit longer - so Catsey it is Might review the situation once I hit 20,000 posts though

I promise to try and start a few more threads and join in as I find myself skimming through posts; reading but not contributing as much as I should.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-09-2009, 10:19 AM   #56

See (no pun intended there from the woman with a patch on one eye) thats what I do I skim but don't always reply.

I will attempt to do better. Got to go now of to the eye hospital.

Banned

Cats owned: siamese
16-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #57

i just watch Catsey from the sidelines and don't comment. easier that way.but this catwoman person does seem to be under attack from quite a few people.i have read most threads and catwoman seems a bit bold but doesn't hit back about personel stuff like folk are doin with her. it does seem lik people are ganging up on her.she knows her cat info and gives great answers when people need help with their cats.catwoman have strength and ignore the bullies.

Banned

16-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
CATWOMAN!

Please stop sending me silly PM's, you can say whatever you choose openly. Your issues are with people finding holes in your stories, and you being banned from other forums, what was it, there were "bad people" on there? You had no problem dishing out the sarcasm and name calling, you just were not happy when it backfired and you were second guessed.

Im very happy for you not to reply to me, delighted in fact.

FINALLY!! I was not TOLD to come here, I visit this forum almost every single day, I watched the rubbish you were typing, and watched you called a member names and MEANT it, yet she had some considerable experience with the subject via another forum. Also you do not need to pm me to tell me you have replied to my posts!
Firsty, I have only pm'd you twice!!! Once on friday and once last night, cos I was trying to keep all this off Yola's thread...
Those holes in my story, are all in your imagination!
I have only been banned from one forum, when similarly the site bully went after me and I had the damned cheek again to stick up for myself. This site is only the second I have reg'd for... I am not a forum junkie
You are getting your facts wrong AGAIN (yawn) Borderdawn...
I didn't want this argument out in the open, but clearly you do.
AGAIN, I have been forced to defend myself.
You have been pm'ing about me on other forums, any thread you post on slandering me, pulls in huge amounts of views thats evidence in its own right.

Banned

16-09-2009, 12:32 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by golightlypaws
i just watch Catsey from the sidelines and don't comment. easier that way.but this catwoman person does seem to be under attack from quite a few people.i have read most threads and catwoman seems a bit bold but doesn't hit back about personel stuff like folk are doin with her. it does seem lik people are ganging up on her.she knows her cat info and gives great answers when people need help with their cats.catwoman have strength and ignore the bullies.
Thank you! I was beginning to think nobody else could see that I am clearly being bullied.

Catsey Veteran

16-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #60

Quote:
Firsty, I have only pm'd you twice!!! Once on friday and once last night, cos I was trying to keep all this off Yola's thread...
Those holes in my story, are all in your imagination!
I have only been banned from one forum, when similarly the site bully went after me and I had the damned cheek again to stick up for myself. This site is only the second I have reg'd for... I am not a forum junkie
You are getting your facts wrong AGAIN (yawn) Borderdawn...
I didn't want this argument out in the open, but clearly you do.
AGAIN, I have been forced to defend myself.
You have been pm'ing about me on other forums, any thread you post on slandering me, pulls in huge amounts of views thats evidence in its own right.
Yeah ok I believe you!

The truth speaks for itself, YOU said you were a Veterinary nurse, YOU said you dropped out after the first year, Who is lying? I notice when a QUALIFIED veterinary nurse questioned you, you didnt respond? why was that? I think I know!

Now I thought you werent going to respond again?