Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
11-09-2009, 10:00 AM   #61

Re: Missing Wolf

i agree with you borderdawn sometimes threads on her do get out of hand.

Banned

Cats owned: N/A
11-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
If you think Random told me about the thread you ar WRONG, I watched it develop and watched a member of Dogsey be called names when she was the ONLY one that really knew anything having been part of wolf/wolfdog discussions on Dogsey for years, then I stepped in when obvious ignorance was taking over!

Now before I believe anything else you say Catwoman, answer me this, on another pet forum on which you are BANNED, you state one time you are a veterinary nurse, but then later, elsewhere you state you "dropped out" of training, which is it? One of my pet hates is lying, and Im struggling with you. Please accept my apologies if I am wrong and I have the wrong person, but Im fairly sure i dont.
Not that I have to justify myself to YOU
But yes indeed I have trained as a vet nurse, but dropped out in my final year. The key being I TRAINED not QUALIFIED. A couple of others on here that I speak to on pm KNOW this. I have never lied....
Really, I should not have to give you my life story to you or anyone else.
I decided it wasn't the career for me Doesn't take away the knowledge have have learnt in the two years, and fail to see why my VN training has anything to do with a wolf thread...
I like to keep my private life off forums as much as possible.
I like to talk ANIMALS....
And again you are getting personal, what is your problem????
I no longer wish to communicate with you on this thread, as this feels like a witch hunt!
I am not a LIAR (I believe thats you being very personal and name calling).

Banned

11-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by kado
i agree with you borderdawn sometimes threads on her do get out of hand.
Oh really!
News to me... Except of course yesterday, two threads got heated...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
11-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman999
Not that I have to justify myself to YOU
But yes indeed I have trained as a vet nurse, but dropped out in my final year. The key being I TRAINED not QUALIFIED. A couple of others on here that I speak to on pm KNOW this. I have never lied....
Really, I should not have to give you my life story to you or anyone else.
I decided it wasn't the career for me Doesn't take away the knowledge have have learnt in the two years, and fail to see why my VN training has anything to do with a wolf thread...
I like to keep my private life off forums as much as possible.
I like to talk ANIMALS....
And again you are getting personal, what is your problem????
I no longer wish to communicate with you on this thread, as this feels like a witch hunt!
I am not a LIAR (I believe thats you being very personal and name calling).
Mmmm, perhaps you can explain this statement then:

Quote:
You can see why I'm not a full-time Vet nurse anymore
Do you think its fair to say that statement by you implies you were a qualified vet nurse? If so, would it be fair to say that having wrote:
Quote:
I did my first year Vet Nursing years ago, but dropped out of my second year.
That you were lying about being a qualified Vet nurse? Your statement reads you did one of two years training, you have no qualifications at all. People can train all their lives but if they have nothing at the end of it, they cannot claim to be something they are not.

Do you realise what harm and how potentially dangerous it could be for you to dish out advice on certain things if people believe you are a QUALIFIED vet nurse, when you are in fact not? People, particularly those needing help will listen to those they "think" have qualifications in this area, especially if they think it may save them a few quid at the Vets, it could lead to serious issues for their pets IMO.

Im not meaning to be harsh nor want an argument, but serious concequences could arise if you tell lies about what you do and what you are "qualified" to do.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #65

Ladies......

This thread has gotten way off topic and getting a bit out of hand IMO. Let's cool it, please.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
11-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #66

There as been more threads than just yesterday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
11-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Ladies......

This thread has gotten way off topic and getting a bit out of hand IMO. Let's cool it, please.
Hi Eileen, with respect I think its very dangerous to claim you are a qualified professional when you are in fact not. Likewise to imply that a Wolf is the same as a dog, then called people "snivelling" and "childish" when in fact Dogsey was the perfect place for the thread, was uncalled for.

I cannot comment on the threads that Kado is mentioning, but I do know that Catwoman is banned elsewhere.

Banned

11-09-2009, 09:42 PM   #68

Quote:
Mmmm, perhaps you can explain this statement then:

Do you think its fair to say that statement by you implies you were a qualified vet nurse? If so, would it be fair to say that having wrote:
That you were lying about being a qualified Vet nurse? Your statement reads you did one of two years training, you have no qualifications at all. People can train all their lives but if they have nothing at the end of it, they cannot claim to be something they are not.

Do you realise what harm and how potentially dangerous it could be for you to dish out advice on certain things if people believe you are a QUALIFIED vet nurse, when you are in fact not? People, particularly those needing help will listen to those they "think" have qualifications in this area, especially if they think it may save them a few quid at the Vets, it could lead to serious issues for their pets IMO.

Im not meaning to be harsh nor want an argument, but serious concequences could arise if you tell lies about what you do and what you are "qualified" to do.
You clearly know nothing about vet nursing...
You work can as a vet nusre with release to college on certain days, not always done as a full-time college/uni place with just work experience. And god forbid I still do volunteer work at times. ps. I was no failure, I excelled but didn't have the 'heart' for it.
You are really over dramatising, its a FORUM, lots of people give advice on here lol. I am not performing back street operations... please... perspective.
You and your crew have been dying to get me banned!!! For some reason knowledgable people coming on a forum puts noses out of joint. And yesterday you and said crew saw your chance when I posted passionately about RSPCA and wolf thing yesterday. And many people get banned for daring having an opinion on that other forum Vets, vet nurses, knowledgable and passionate posters are the first to fall over there which is a shame...
I did have respect for you BD but you have shown yourself to be petty and clearly dying for me say something insulting and get me banned...
Deffo putting you on ignore...
Everyone is clearly on your side

Banned

11-09-2009, 09:44 PM   #69

Quote:
Hi Eileen, with respect I think its very dangerous to claim you are a qualified professional when you are in fact not. Likewise to imply that a Wolf is the same as a dog, then called people "snivelling" and "childish" when in fact Dogsey was the perfect place for the thread, was uncalled for.

I cannot comment on the threads that Kado is mentioning, but I do know that Catwoman is banned elsewhere.
I was insulted far worse yesterday...

Banned

11-09-2009, 09:45 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by kado
There as been more threads than just yesterday.
Dissapointed...