Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
11-09-2009, 10:05 PM   #71

Re: Missing Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman999
You clearly know nothing about vet nursing...
You work can as a vet nusre with release to college on certain days, not always done as a full-time college/uni place with just work experience. And god forbid I still do volunteer work at times. ps. I was no failure, I excelled but didn't have the 'heart' for it.
You are really over dramatising, its a FORUM, lots of people give advice on here lol. I am not performing back street operations... please... perspective.
You and your crew have been dying to get me banned!!! For some reason knowledgable people coming on a forum puts noses out of joint. And yesterday you and said crew saw your chance when I posted passionately about RSPCA and wolf thing yesterday. And many people get banned for daring having an opinion on that other forum Vets, vet nurses, knowledgable and passionate posters are the first to fall over there which is a shame...
I did have respect for you BD but you have shown yourself to be petty and clearly dying for me say something insulting and get me banned...
Deffo putting you on ignore...
Everyone is clearly on your side
NO, you can work as a nursing assistant, NOT a veterinary nurse, perpective please!

Please show me where I have tried to get you banned and also where I have EVER posted on another thread in the same manner towards you. Ill only be online another couple hours on and off though!! (while you dont find it)

Nobody is on "my side" I came into this thread of my own volition, nobody told me to, nobody had to, do you think it might be that people actually think you may be out of line saying you are one thing and are not? Or that they agree with me and others that Wolves are NOT pets!!??

Quote:
I excelled but didn't have the 'heart' for it.
Im sure you did.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
11-09-2009, 10:09 PM   #72

Catwoman i should have explain myself better. What i ment is every so often a thread or debate gets realy out of hand. I am not picking on anyone at all or taking sides either. I am sure there was a thread about someone breeding kittens a couple of years go when i first joined just cant recal what the thread was called. I dont have any experiance what so ever but when i see a thread that interests me i will say something that is relivant too the thread it might be wrong but life to short to argue. I go away and come back when i need advice. i am not telling you too do that but that is how i cope with answers that i dont like.

Catsey Veteran

11-09-2009, 10:11 PM   #73

This goes for everybody. i thought this was a thread about a missing wolf. I am not having a go at any of the replyers on here

Catsey Veteran

11-09-2009, 10:21 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by kado
This goes for everybody. i thought this was a thread about a missing wolf. I am not having a go at any of the replyers on here
You are right Kado, how about those pics of your relations Wolves Catwoman? and the Huskies, so we can have a comparison? Just to back up your claims of how similar they are.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggie
11-09-2009, 10:28 PM   #75

I dont know where your from. but vet nurses are vet nurses until they take their final exam when they become 'qualified vet nurses' but it is not compulsary.
As for as the wolf is concerned I thought most of you were against killing healthy animals.
also I've needed more doc visits for cat bites than wolf bites, ha

Catsey Veteran

11-09-2009, 10:40 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick
I dont know where your from. but vet nurses are vet nurses until they take their final exam when they become 'qualified vet nurses' but it is not compulsary.
As for as the wolf is concerned I thought most of you were against killing healthy animals.
also I've needed more doc visits for cat bites than wolf bites, ha
The planet Zog, we have pet Wolves and call ourselves things were are not, did I mention Im a rocket scientist?

Catsey Veteran

11-09-2009, 10:46 PM   #77

Just emailed the person where i got my simon from. She breeds husky's champion ones and knows lots on the subject

Catsey Veteran

11-09-2009, 11:01 PM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by kado
Just emailed the person where i got my simon from. She breeds husky's champion ones and knows lots on the subject
What for? To ask if she can tell the difference between a dog and a Wolf? lket me ask you Kado, can you?

Wolf.
http://www.jon-atkinson.com/Large%20...Grey_Wolf2.jpg

Husky.
http://pirun.ku.ac.th/~b5013400/pics/siberian_husky.jpg

Wolfdog. (Czech)
http://files.dogster.com/images/dogs...an_wolfdog.jpg

Wolfdog. (Saarloos)
http://www.devrolijkeviervoeters.org...olfhond07a.jpg

To me the Wolfdogs look like GSD crosses, the Husky is a Husky and the Wolf is a wolf.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggie
11-09-2009, 11:04 PM   #79

Ha Ha put the sieve back on and try to ignore the voices

Catsey Veteran

11-09-2009, 11:04 PM   #80

Some GSD's.
http://www.gillsgermanshepherds.com/dogs/usus.jpg

http://www.prairieacreskennel.com/pb...b1fd8b8750.JPG