Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Closed Thread

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
06-03-2008, 09:35 PM   #71

Re: Another dog attack hits the news

I just hope that the next 'victim' of one of these attacks is not one of your loved ones

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #72

Fran you said I'm afraid that I don't know that there are responsible staffy owners on here, that own friendly staffies. You did not say there are responsible owners on here who could may own friendy Staffies!

People on here are after all 'cyber' people, they could tell us anything about themselves and who are we to argue as we don't know them?? You are quite right there we are all cyber people how do we know people are telling us the truth.

I myself have noticed there are people on here who pop on talking about breeding numerous litters in one year ..again how do we know why they breed so many litters? do their animals contibute anything to the gene pool to improve the breed?

We will never know.

We believe it because in essence we trust them, if you do not like Staffie fine I will loose no sleep over that but I object to being slated on a public forum. You have never raised the point previously.
If your MIL is not capable of owning a dog and making sure it is well behaved and looked after that is the HUMANS fault not the dogs.
However how do we know their is such a person as your MIL this is Cyber space and as you say people can say anything.

See what I mean you have to trust in some part what people say.If you approach every post and poster thinking you are lying to me....then what is the point of talking to them at all let alone for over 3 years?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
06-03-2008, 09:39 PM   #73

This thread has turned into a soap box for some one who hates a particular breed, despite the fact that you have posted on threads about staffies on this forum, saying "what a pretty face" etc. Smacks of a little hypocracy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
06-03-2008, 09:40 PM   #74

http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/mo...ourt_hears.php

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=65161

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/5288388.stm

http://www.chako.org/dogblog/forums/534/ShowPost.aspx

Edited to point out that these are all LABRADOR attacks on people!

Catsey Veteran

06-03-2008, 09:41 PM   #75

I'm sorry Kazz but you are a cyber person, I haven't met your dogs, really I do not know you I haven't called you irresponsible nor a liar, just that i don't know your dogs and for that I'm not lying.

you are quite correct with what you are saying about my MIL that anybody could say anything on here including me - proves my point perfectly

Catsey Veteran

06-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
This thread has turned into a soap box for some one who hates a particular breed, despite the fact that you have posted on threads about staffies on this forum, saying "what a pretty face" etc. Smacks of a little hypocracy

yes long before I realised exactly what the breed was all about and had so many bad experiences. How looks can be deceiveing eh??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
06-03-2008, 09:46 PM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
yes long before I realised exactly what the breed was all about and had so many bad experiences. How looks can be deceiveing eh??
http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=24427
not that long ago fran

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
06-03-2008, 09:46 PM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Arent they just

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-03-2008, 09:48 PM   #79

[Edited because I cannot be polite.

Catsey Veteran

06-03-2008, 09:50 PM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin

Yes well as some one put it so eloquently a while ago on here, it's such a fluffy pink forum everyone says such nice things about each other and their pets. The minute someone stands up for what they believe in, they are outcasted. Strange that isn't it Erin

Strange also how people who nothing of the breed at all feel it neccesary to post in support of something they know nothing about

Closed Thread