Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
05-03-2007, 09:51 PM   #81

Re: Teddies Progress

I'll try and take some footage of her tomorrow with OH's mobile phone and let you all see her playing (never done it before so don't know if it'll work)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-03-2007, 10:02 PM   #82

Hope it will work; love to see her playing (action shots!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-03-2007, 11:22 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
Well, she took a little step back today and I can't for the life of me figure out why! She has been to the litter tray 4 times today to do poo. And they've all been very runny! I'm not going to panic yet, we will see how she gets on over the next few days, and she has the vet visit next monday too.

Don't forget the bit of cheese she picked up may not have been an immediate reaction but a day or so is about right for it to work through her system.

Karen

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-03-2007, 11:37 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Don't forget the bit of cheese she picked up may not have been an immediate reaction but a day or so is about right for it to work through her system.

Karen
Good thinking Kazz, that is probably it!

Catsey Veteran

06-03-2007, 08:52 AM   #85

Well done Kazz, that was probably it. I thought it was too long after it but maybe not. Anyway, she has done a much better poo this morning, so I'll report back on any happenings today!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
06-03-2007, 09:15 AM   #86

Glad things are looking better again this morning Alex x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
06-03-2007, 09:54 AM   #87

"Here is the Nine o Clock news of the poos, and this is Alex reading it"

Sounding good though (and I agree - it might have been the cheese;dairy is often a no-no)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
06-03-2007, 10:06 AM   #88

How is Teddie today? x

Catsey Veteran

06-03-2007, 12:48 PM   #89

She seems quite happy this morning, another little poo in the tray when I came back from the school, but nothing to worry about! Unfortunately I will not be able to take any film footage of Teddie today, owing to OH being a complete plug!!!
Now, you know when you set the pin on your phone and when it asks you to enter it you have 3 tries and then it blocks!! Well, when it blocks you have to phone your network operator and get a PUK code (pin unlocking key), and then enter that into your phone to get it to unlock again. Apparently you have TEN tries to put this code in and then the whole phone locks and cant be unlocked again! Guess what OH did???? He thought he could keep trying to put a PIN in (he didn't even have one set in the first place 'I was just messing about with it to see what the settings were') and so tried time after time to set a PIN! Therefore I spent 20 mins on the phone to BT and the upshot is he needs a new SIM card which wont arrive until tomorrow, so a very sheepish OH is without his mobile today! Twit!! So no pics of Teddie until at least tomorrow! MEN!!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
06-03-2007, 02:48 PM   #90

Alex - you know how the boys do it. Unwrap (anyhow you like, you don't need keep the box or packaging, so just tear it off), look at briefly, press a button. If nothing happens, press another button. Press 2 buttons together. Turn it over and look at the back. Press a button. Put down for one minute. Pick up. Press a button. Press a button. Examine closely for any buttons you might not have noticed. Finally, if all else fails, read the instructions (after locating them in the discarded packaging. )