Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Closed Thread

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
06-03-2008, 09:51 PM   #81

Re: Another dog attack hits the news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
[Edited because I cannot be polite.
Edited ....me too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
06-03-2008, 09:54 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Yes well as some one put it so eloquently a while ago on here, it's such a fluffy pink forum everyone says such nice things about each other and their pets. The minute someone stands up for what they believe in, they are outcasted. Strange that isn't it Erin

Strange also how people who nothing of the breed at all feel it neccesary to post in support of something they know nothing about
I assume that im one of the peole who no nothing of the breed? and yes i dont know alot about the breed but obviously im a little more open minded than yourself and i know that there "good" and "bad" dogs in EVERY breed!!

Catsey Veteran

06-03-2008, 09:55 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin
I assume that im one of the peole who no nothing of the breed? and yes i dont know alot about the breed but obviously im a little more open minded than yourself and i know that there "good" and "bad" dogs in EVERY breed!!
I never mentioned anyone by name did I erin? yes good and bad in every breed more bad in some breeds than others though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
06-03-2008, 09:56 PM   #84

Just because people have not posted their own experiences with staffies dos not necessarily mean they know nothing at all about the breed

Catsey Veteran

06-03-2008, 09:59 PM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Just because people have not posted their own experiences with staffies dos not necessarily mean they know nothing at all about the breed
Well certain people on here would support anything if one of the others in their 'clique' said it was right Just posting links is easy isn't it?

This thread is going nowhere. You will never change my opinion of this breed, I hope nothing happens to change your opinion of the breed for the worse but I know which of those options is more likely to happen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-03-2008, 10:02 PM   #86

Yes well as some one put it so eloquently a while ago on here, it's such a fluffy pink forum everyone says such nice things about each other and their pets. The minute someone stands up for what they believe in, they are outcasted. Strange that isn't it Erin

Strange also how people who nothing of the breed at all feel it neccesary to post in support of something they know nothing about

So Fran you can say what you like when you like and no one else is entitled to an opinion about a breed they do not own other than yourself. Interesting thought process there.

You are right this is a fluffy pink forum which has on occasion come to your defence and given you support obviously we did not realise as we are just cyber people we had a Cuckoo in the nest. Who could in fact have been telling us complete stories, and we were guilible enough to fall for it.

However if you do not like being a member of a fluffy pink forum where people are nice to each other then the choice is obvious.But how do you know we are all fluffy pink and not sharp Purple we are Cyber people.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
06-03-2008, 10:02 PM   #87

I can honestly say, nothing will ever change my opinion of the breed, had them 20 years, and if anything like them more and more ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
06-03-2008, 10:05 PM   #88

Christ guys you all really need to calm down and step back from this thread. Doesn't seem like this is getting anybody anywhere?

Catsey Veteran

06-03-2008, 10:05 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz

So Fran you can say what you like when you like and no one else is entitled to an opinion about a breed they do not own other than yourself. Interesting thought process there.

If you read back through this thread Kazz, you will see that on more than one occasion I have stated that everyone is entitled to their opinion. Perhaps you ought to pay attention more Kazz and keep up with the thread and not just pick the bits out you want to have an over the top go at

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-03-2008, 10:05 PM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin
Quote:
Well certain people on here would support anything if one of the others in their 'clique' said it was right Just posting links is easy isn't it?

This thread is going nowhere. You will never change my opinion of this breed, I hope nothing happens to change your opinion of the breed for the worse but I know which of those options is more likely to happen
You are quite right there Fran (if indeed your name is Fran ) how do I know your experiences (good or bad) of Staffies is genuine? we are Cyber people, given to saying just anything I know this because one of the Cyber people said so earlier......therefore it must be true what they say.

Closed Thread