Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
19-06-2007, 08:06 AM   #1

Daily Thread- Tuesday

morning all a dry and sunny morning here today i hope it stays the same.i went to the dentle hospital yesterday and they said i did not have to have braces so thats good.i hope you all have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
19-06-2007, 08:09 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread- Tuesday

Morning Mable, morning all. There is actually sunshine here this morning, had forgotten what it looked like lol!! Nothing planned for today, gonna be lazy. Might even go back to bed for an hour or so once I drop the kids off, I'm sooo tired. Hope you all have a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
19-06-2007, 08:24 AM   #3

Morning Mable,morning all,
Its a gorgeous morning here,just got back from walking the dogs.
Im absolutely shattered but cant go to bed as we are having the new bathroom suit delivered today,between 7am and 4pm,grrrrrrr I wish they could give you a time some people have just done a 10 hour night shift!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a lovely day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
19-06-2007, 09:04 AM   #4

Morning all,

I am on lates today, so hitting the shower and heading off around 10.30 a.m.

I hope you all have a good day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
19-06-2007, 09:05 AM   #5

Morning all, bright sunny day here I'm off shortly to take Maddie to the vet for her booster jab. Waiting in this afternoon for the dogs' meat and bones order. Other than that, nothing special planned for today.

Erin - try and get yourself some rest on the sofa, hope the bathroom suite arrives sooner rather than later.

Hope everyone has lovely sunny day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
19-06-2007, 09:12 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Erin - try and get yourself some rest on the sofa, hope the bathroom suite arrives sooner rather than later.
yes think Im going to Fran,im struggleing to keep my eyes open here.
Ill be off now then while the dogs are quiet and may actually let me sleep

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
19-06-2007, 09:40 AM   #7

Morning all
It seems you have our weather from yesterday and we now have your rain!!!! Geeze it back!!!!!
Well I have the dentist today Then I'm going over to Sean's house to help Darryle decorate his bedroom, not that I'll be able to do much but I'm a great supervisor . Got heaps to do about the house (hehe and I'm here playing catch up)
Will get back o tonight when Ceilidh goes to Karate.
Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
19-06-2007, 11:39 AM   #8

Morning! Have taken advantage of some very welcome warm sunshine to get a load of washing out and to go and pick the fruit at the allotment (you should see how all this rain has made the weeds grow! ) So, 3lbs each of strawberries and raspberries, 2 cucumber, some gherkins (still haven't decided how to pickle them ), a lettuce and some radish. My first tomatoes are up to size but haven't started to colour yet. After all that agricultural report, the weather forecast is for thunderstorms this aftie - we'll see.
Hope everyone has a good day - now to go off around the board and see what's new

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-06-2007, 11:56 AM   #9

Hi folks! Not a bad day here, it's dry and warm, edging on hot!

For some reason there are loads of seagulls squawking their heads off here this morning.......I thought they only came inland when things were rough at sea, but they appear to be daily visitors now

Have done a trolley dash earlier and paid all the bills, the washing machine is humming away and Cassie is out chasing the flies....

My daughter called in last evening with a box of goodies from their allotment......broad beans, peas, potatoes, carrots, lettuce, radishes, spring onions and a big container of strawberries and raspberries. Looking forward to my dinner later.....lamb leg steaks and fresh veg followed by sumptuous strawberries and Cornish icecream......mmmmm!

I hope everyone is well and enjoys their day!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
19-06-2007, 12:17 PM   #10

Afternoon all. I have got soo much college work to do so that is what I am doing today. I have got 3 assignment to do by friday. One on Kennel and cattery design, then I have got to evauluate some forms and write a reoprt on what I think of them and lastly I have to write about pathogenic organisms and Leptospirosis. So that is my day. I might make it to pottery a bit later but I might have to leave it so I cna get my work done.

I am also really tired whihc is strange as I think I spet OK

Anyway that enough wingeing from me I hope you all have a lovely day.

Sally