Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-01-2012, 10:00 PM   #1

Christopher

Thank you to Christopher for being such a great neighbour and friend to our dear friend Eileen.
When she was poorly in hospital both times it was a comfort to know that you were there for her and indeed to keep us updated with news.
She mentioned to us how you helped her before and during her house move and then how you would call to take her shopping.
She was a very special lady and will be missed so much.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
29-01-2012, 03:14 AM   #2

Re: Christopher

Christopher - thank you so much for keeping us up to date and informed - although I never met Eileen and am a relative new member, I always looked forward to her posts, a truly remarkable lady who will be very much missed

Helen x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-01-2012, 01:36 PM   #3

Thank you so much Christopher for being such a good friend to Eileen. Please accept my sincere sympathy for the loss of such a lovely lady, long time neighbour and friend of yours. It's true that I only "knew" Eileen in cyberspace and I could never offer her any practical help at all but she was a valued member of our little community here online and she is missed very very much by us all.

Thank you for always being there for her when she needed help and support. Bless you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
29-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #4

My sincerest sympathies on the loss of your (and our) dear friend Eileen. She was a wonderful woman, always there with a kind word and support for those who were troubled on here. We thank you very much for keeping us informed during her illness and for being there for her when we couldn't be. She will be much missed here in our little community and I can only imagine the sense of loss you must feel. Thank you and God bless xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
29-01-2012, 03:54 PM   #5

Christopher, my deepest sympathies are with you at this sad time. I'd like to thank you very much for being there for Eileen when she needed you most, I'd also like to thank you for keeping us at Catsey informed. You are a very special man and a dear friend to a very special lady.
Elaine xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #6

Hello Christopher.
Sorry to be so informal when we have never met however I have heard so much about you over the years I feel I know you.
First I would like to pass on the condolences from my family and I on Eileen’s death, she leaves a hole greater than she would ever acknowledge in a lot of hearts.
We are all Eileen’s friends - a very exclusive club.
Your handyman skills were much appreciated by Eileen she was always so thankful that you were on hand and willing to help her I know you did a lot for her move and she said in a few PM’s that she would not have coped without you. I hope your red bud tree is going well, and when you see the heart shaped leaves think of Eileen and us; she enjoyed “sharing” your tree. She ogten mentioned you had dropped by, often with a gift or two be it of fresh blue eggs from a mutual friends hens to taking her mail when in hospital, the little things that good friends do for each other.
Eileen mentioned you often, hope you and your Mom emjoyed the Royal wedding.
Your message and emails to Mags were always much appreciated and I am not sure you realise how much you are thought of by us Eileen’s “cyber” friends.
You hold a special place in my heart. Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
05-02-2012, 10:46 PM   #7

Bump?..................

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
05-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #8

I find it hard to express just how much we at Catsey owe you. You helped our dear Eileen through her times of difficulties, a real friend, and made sure that those of us this side of "The Pond" were kept informed of her status, something we all appreciated so much. You helped make her transition from her house to the retirement appartment as smooth as possible and to have had such a staunch friend must have been a great comfort to her. Thank you Christopher for all that you did for our dear friend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
06-02-2012, 11:40 PM   #9

Deepest sympathies for you at the sad time...Thank you for keeping us informed about dear Eileen...She was loved by us all and is sadly missed.................

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #10

Here is the collage for Christopher - if you think it worthy, we can ask Mags to forward it with our messages on this thread.

Just off to do Carolyn's card now.