Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
02-07-2008, 04:29 PM   #1

Little Miss Kitty

Some of you may have read my thread about my wee kitty visitor at my new house. She came back today and I managed to get some pictures of her but i'm pretty sure that she's pregnant. She has no collar on and i'm just rather concerned, surely a little girl as pretty as her can't be homeless? She is very very friendly so I assume she lives somewhere? She's tiny, much smaller than any of my girls. Anyone any ideas?

Here she is, little miss kitty:

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
02-07-2008, 04:37 PM   #2

Re: Little Miss Kitty

She's really cute!

Have you tried taking her to the vets to see if she's got a microchip?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-07-2008, 04:41 PM   #3

What a lovely little girl! Surely she can't be homeless; so friendly and her fur is spotless! I love tortie and whites; do you really think she's pregnant? It's possible if the owners, if any, let her run loose with no collar. Poor little girlie,,,are you going to ask around the neighborhood?

Catsey Veteran

02-07-2008, 04:57 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule
She's really cute!

Have you tried taking her to the vets to see if she's got a microchip?
No as i'm not convinced she is a stray, I wouldn't want to try and catch her and take her anywhere if she belongs to someone, she's very friendly and she's not skinny or anything, she must be someone's pet. Will see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
What a lovely little girl! Surely she can't be homeless; so friendly and her fur is spotless! I love tortie and whites; do you really think she's pregnant? It's possible if the owners, if any, let her run loose with no collar. Poor little girlie,,,are you going to ask around the neighborhood?
I am pretty sure DM, she has a very distinct bump and she's quite a slender and petite girl otherwise. I have asked a few people already and most have seen her about but no one seems to know where she lives. I don't want anyone to think i'm interfering or anything, i'm just concerned about her and if she is pregnant, do her owners know?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-07-2008, 04:58 PM   #5

She's a poppet all right and she looks quite young and yes, I think she MAY be in the family way.

Perhaps her people are away and don't know she's lost her collar and is running around the neighbourhood.......

Catsey Veteran

02-07-2008, 05:02 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
She's a poppet all right and she looks quite young and yes, I think she MAY be in the family way.

Perhaps her people are away and don't know she's lost her collar and is running around the neighbourhood.......
She has been round quite a few times Angie, I was thinking about putting a collar on her with a barrel tag and a note inside but I don't want to offend anyone I just want to make sure she's safe. She knows there's food here at least.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
02-07-2008, 05:32 PM   #7

She is lovely, very pretty, she does look a bit big round the tum area, think you may be right Random, can you feel anything??

Catsey Veteran

02-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
She is lovely, very pretty, she does look a bit big round the tum area, think you may be right Random, can you feel anything??
I didn't really get a good feel but there's a definite something Moli and if it's not kittens I dread to think! It's definitely more than a fat tum!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
02-07-2008, 08:52 PM   #9

aww what a cute torbie girl (torbie is a tabby tortie)
and yes she does look to be having kittens