Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
20-03-2009, 11:27 AM   #1

Fridays Daily

No daily yet!

Morning all.

Think I have a sore throat coming on, nooooooo.

Its couldy but bright here, dont know the temp as ive not been outside yet!

Not got anything planned for today. Last night I went to that doughnuts place in Manchester 'Krispy Kreme'... omg they are to die for lol.

Have a nice day all.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
20-03-2009, 11:28 AM   #2

Re: Fridays Daily

Morning everyone!

The sun has been replaced by a constant heavy misty fog here, although hopefully it'll clear by lunch time

Missed my dance class last night which I was really annoyed about as I went out for a working lunch and whilst I told myself to not eat too much I started off well with a starter of smoked salmon (no bread, just the salmon), then a modest fishcake (no potatoes or anything) but I think it was the dark chocolate and salted caramel tart that did it for me Ended up feeling too full to shimmy my hips like Shakira, drat.

Got a fun evening of pizza and Wii playing with a friend this evening and the rest of the weekend catching up with friends I haven't seen in ages.

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
20-03-2009, 04:26 PM   #3

Another gorgeous day.
I've been wrestling with my fruit cage at the allotment - putting a new cover on it to keep out all those pests I'd prefer not to share my produce with. Quite hard work, but it's done now.
We're off to the Italian tonight. I have a fancy for moules frites, which isn't exactly Italian but .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #4

Afternoon, Janey, Meep, DM! Quiet here today, what's everyone up to?
First day of Spring here is colder than the last day of Winter: only 4 degrees despite the blue skies. Chilly wait for the bus to the market and bank; should do some garden tidying, but think I'll wait for the weekend which is supposed to be warmer.
Moules frites...yummy! Have a bite for me, DM!

Hope all are well, take care.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #5

Hiya all sorry been washing etc and things post holiday. Including trying to smarten up the garden but will have to give up I think,....and admit defeat for today.

Lovely lovely day the holiday shattered Sal, swimming in the sea racing round beaches etc she slept all the way back from Cornwall in the car apart form a wee/tea break stop.
She soon woke up for a walk and sharing my chicken wings, and sarnie. But straight back to sleep as soon as she was in the car.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
20-03-2009, 05:02 PM   #6

Hi all I have just had a lovely time in the garden today with the cats and the children, they are all tired and sleepy now with all the fresh air and the lovely sunshine, Maxi & Maisy are totaly worn out and fast off.
Not up to much this evening but I think wine and a takeaway is on the menue along with a good dvd.
Hope everbody has had a nice day as well, Pauline Xxx