Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
05-08-2006, 07:57 AM   #1

Daily thread...Saturday...

Morning all, lovely day here, looks like gardening weather, unless hubby has different ideas!Havea good one everybody!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 moggies
05-08-2006, 08:12 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread...Saturday...

Yes, I need to do some gardening! It looks like a wasteland in some areas
I hope everyone has a lovely day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
05-08-2006, 08:35 AM   #3

morning all. im off to have a shower shortly, then going to my daughters for a few hours. going to a market n do a bit of shopping, nice weather here
ronnie n reggie decided mummy needed cheering up last night and put on a dispaly of *see how fast i can run around your bedroom* at 2 am and was using my tummy as a launch pad *ouch* little darlings

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
05-08-2006, 09:33 AM   #4

Fairly quiet day here, except that we have a flea invasion so I am half way through the vacuum everywhere and spray with noxious substance routine I've done downstairs and am waiting for the exclusion period to finish before OH takes all the pets to the garden and I do the remainder. Thank goodness it's dry. Went to the vet to get the spray yesterday and the receptionist was telling me of a lady who had been sent by her husband to get the same but was not allowed to give their real name!
My sister was on the phone telling me that a dog had attacked her lurcher whilst they were out and that she had been bitten defending him That's 3 from her family all attcked by JR's in the last month I don't like to demonise any breed (having a devil dog staffie myself ) but my own experience is that border collies and jack russels are the most likely to have a go.
Enough - back to the vacuuming and spraying - horrible poisonous stuff - I want to do a good job so I never have to do this again. Scratch, scratch. The animals are OK - they're all frontlined - the b*****s are attacking us. Feel like putting a spot of frontline on the back of my neck!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
05-08-2006, 09:55 AM   #5

Woke up with a sore mouth that feels worse than ever if thats possible .

I can feel retail therapy coming on.

Have a lovely day all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
05-08-2006, 10:08 AM   #6

DH its the little dogs I have probs with (a**e wipes) as I call them .

Flea invasion is not good. I collected a dog last year only to be eaten alive for days after. Seemingly its the female flea's that can live on us, not males

Were off to burnt island this afternoon. If the tide comes in I'll get stuck!! better not tempt fate
Its really hot here today already.
Better get some housework done. Not done any for days Have a good one everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
05-08-2006, 01:32 PM   #7

Afternoon all. its roasting here today, just had a kitchen designer in, think she thought we wanted the house rebuilt with the price she quoted!!!going gardening now....

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-08-2006, 01:35 PM   #8

Afternoon all! Humid and cloudy here....

Have been to my daughter's allotment this morning and given it a good watering and picked some produce for the weekend. They are away on holiday and asked us to keep an eye on it for them.......

Have bought a new waterproof backed picnic rug, quite light in weight, which I thought would be a good idea to take on holiday........

Have a relaxing weekend all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
05-08-2006, 02:58 PM   #9

Hello all,

Got up at 8. Went to bed early last night because my kidneys felt like they were being stabbed (slowly, no less ) but didn't get a decent night's rest because Matt came home drunk which makes him talk loudly - whether he's awake or not! And seems to make him grow extra knees, all of which go for my kidneys Guess I'll have to make him do all the difficult bits today

Went to the police station to report my lost passport and to get new passport photos taken (complete with obligatory spot on my chin ), only to come home and find out Matt hadn't sorted out the money I need to send to the embassy for my new passport, so I won't be able to send that stuff off till Monday as it was going to be close to get to the post office in time to post it all As much my fault as it is his - I know he's a scatterbrain and forgot to remind him!

I'm hoping to travel in 2 weeks though, so have to pay extra for the temporary passport... It's going to take a nice fat chunk of money I'm afraid.

So, not having the best of days, but it'll be ok.