Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-12-2011, 07:37 AM   #1

Poinsetta Saturday

Morning everyone, thought i'd take the chance to start the daily bright and early.
Just about to set of for the doll fair, car is packed full to the brim, my stall will have a christmas feel.
See you later and hope everyone has a nice day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
03-12-2011, 10:32 AM   #2

Re: Poinsetta Saturday

Goodness... That's an early start Shelley!

Not much to report on here. Today is a stay at home day for me, which is nice.

And I went away and forgot about this for an hour!!! Ooops!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
03-12-2011, 01:15 PM   #3

Morning all. I had a nice surprise with a phone call from
the hairdresser I go to saying I had won the draw for a hair dryer and goodie bag! I hadn't even realised I was in a draw but apparently all re bookers are entered. I wonder what is in the goodie bag?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-12-2011, 03:20 PM   #4

Hi Shelley, Squirrel, CS - hope the doll fair goes well, Shelley; enjoy your stay at home day, Squirrel; Wow, CS - what great news, I expect there will be grooming products!!!

It's been a lovely day here, but is clouding over a bit now. We've been walking with Monty up at Stansted - the trails are now very muddy and sticky. Wore my gaiters again. Lots of people out today with their dogs, so Monty had a good chase around. He is fast asleep now in his crate.

OH is making a cake this afternoon - but sadly we probably won't be able to eat it until tomorrow as it won't have cooled down in time for tea. Naughty supper tonight, burger and fries!

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-12-2011, 04:33 PM   #5

Hi everyone! Brilliant sun but back to seasonable: nearing 10:30 AM and only 7℃ (44℉), but at least it's not windy today. No errands today, all checks aren't here, and Chris is dropping off the vermouth, so no bank/booze run. A lazy day, but may start Xmas cards to go overseas .....

Good Lord, Shelley, talk about the crack of dawn! Hope you do well at the fair! Squirrel, enjoy the peace and quiet; CS, how nice, a lovely surprise! Angie, could you not set the cake outside a bit to cool?

Stay warm, people!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
03-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #6

Well I've got lots of samples of different shampoos and conditioners, some scented candles and a posh looking hair dryer!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
03-12-2011, 07:26 PM   #7

Sounds nice CS...

My quiet 'stay at home' day turned into a getting dressed at lunch time and going out for a wander in the freezing cold and some rain with a couple of friends day! Then we stopped off for a cuppa at one house, and I finished by dropping off one of them at another friends house before heading for home. Food is now cooking - baked tattie and chicken casserole. Mmmmmmm!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-12-2011, 08:19 PM   #8

Nice goody bag, CS! Sounds like a pleasant afternoon, Squirrel, enjoy the dinner/ My grocery delivery came, and had a short visit with Chris who dropped off the vermouth.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-12-2011, 09:32 PM   #9

had a great day at the fair, sold lots of dolls and didn't spend much at all.
I saw lots of friends and we had some good chats about dolls, dogs and cats,lol.
CS how lucky and what a nice prize
Katy sounds like you had a nice day
Angie sounds like Monty had fun
Eileen hope you got your cards done

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-12-2011, 09:41 PM   #10

evening everyone, out and about today looking at real christmas trees today but decided to stick with the one we have. Put it up tonight and got stockings for the wall with "Santa, ive been a good kitty" got 1 for both of them and hung them up. My 2 are soo spoiled, my folks have bought teh monsters their christmas treat stocking aswell!!!

Hope your all well and lots of catsey hugs to our catsey cats