Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-09-2024, 06:42 PM   #1

chilly sunday

Good evening ladies,

Its been chilly here today but not had a lot on which is good. We had Hamish over night last night to help Stevens sister out as she had a night out. I ended up sleeping in our spare room with him on the bed with me as he wouldnt settle in his crate in our room after a good couple of hours of whining, going out for a pee and whining again. He slept great in bed with me, i couldnt have him out in our room incase he terrorised Skye during the night. Although, she wasnt happy with me being in another room with the door shut and kept clawing the door and trying to open it to get to me! Needless to say i got about 3 hours sleep last night! Took the dogs to a secure filed for a run about and stevens sister met us there to get Hamish. I had to go over to her house later to drop a blanket off and poor Hamish wanted to come home with me!

We are out in Glasgow tomorrow to a restaurant called Thundercat which have got really good reviews and also doing a bit of holiday shopping as we are away on Wednesday!!

Dinky, how is the recovery going? I hope the pain has eased for you. How is Snoddy doing? keeping fingers crossed he is better.

Shelley, are you heading home from the caravan? I believe the schools down south are back soon? How is your dad? I hope he is doing ok.

Have a lovely week ladues

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-09-2024, 09:14 AM   #2

Re: chilly sunday

Happy holidays Pamela, hope you have a great time. I can't remember seeing where you are going.
Sounds like you had a fun night with Hamish, lol.
How was Thundercats resteraunt?
We came back home sunday and back to work Monday. Back in our old building and Rainbow Hub now has a brand new school. Lots of work needed to get our building in shape before the children return on Thursday.
Busy weekend ahead, doll fair Saturday, then going to see fisherman's friends.
All day festival on Sunday radio 2 music in the park.
Dinky, I hope you are recovering and are ok. Also, how is Snoddy?