Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
13-08-2008, 08:30 AM   #1

proof!

..kuan yin and hestia are tolerating each other at least
i'm happy for her only being here two and a half weeks!
hestia looks angry or depressed in these but i swear she purred when i laid in between them to read!

don't let this angelic face fool ya...

oh and hestia is only doing warning hisses right now. i was telling her no a few days ago because she was getting a good three hard swats in to my deaf ferret , baby bear,right on his little face in a half second. he's tough and she's declawed but i am so protective of him because he can't hear and he's really sensitive in some respects. she is finally recognizing no and isn't swatting him anymore to my relief. it was making baby bear heartbroken b/c he automatically assumes everyone loves him and he doesn't handle rejection well. i could see her side of it but i couldn't bear to watch so i'd say no and pick him up or move her to the side (gently of course).she also marked my face with her face for the first time last night..yay!!
she lays on my feet at night in bed even though dogs are there but by the middle of the night she's dissapeared. prob more for my benefit than hers that she lays with me when i'm trying to go to bed..LOL.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
13-08-2008, 02:21 PM   #2

Re: proof!

Hopfully thats the start of a friendship, give them a week and they will be cuddled up together...
They are both gorgeous!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-08-2008, 02:27 PM   #3

Re: proof!

A think I would call that a state of armed neutrality! Love the look on Hestia's face - but as Moli says let's hope it's the beginning of a lovely friendship.