Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-05-2006, 07:25 PM   #1

Your ideal day?

What would be your ideal day....you can do anything, anywhere and even mix up seasons if you need to ie start the day in spring and end in winter - get the idea.....so what would be your perfect day....at the beach....in the garden...whats yours?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
16-05-2006, 07:37 PM   #2

Re: Your ideal day?

A day with my horse somewhere exotic riding along the sea front and stopping for lunch on the beach

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
16-05-2006, 09:09 PM   #3

Climbing a nice, tricky multi-pitch route in the morning, just my better half and I. Warm bit of morning sun at the bottom, bit of a breeze as we climb. Sashimi lunch with a view at the top, then a bare-back ride down to the beach for a nice gallop and swim. Kit up for a dive - I'll have cuttlefish, a few sharks for me and rays for the BH. Throw in a cornucopia of tropical fish for colour, as well. Couple of hours of reading and relaxing in a wildly pretty and fragrant garden, then a non-crowded dinner-dance till I drop in my tracks.
Might actually be doable. Almost.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-05-2006, 09:12 PM   #4

A day in the country on a warm spring/summer day, with my grandchildren, a picnic basket........and watching their little faces as they open it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-05-2006, 09:13 PM   #5

Mine would be having the whole day in the garden, with no interruptions...........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-05-2006, 09:26 PM   #6

A perfect August day at the beach: cloudless skies, nice breeze, tide in & water cool but not chilly! Picnic lunch by the water; stop at the Farmers Market on the way back to stock up on fresh-picked sweet corn & dead-ripe tomatoes . Have dinner at the seafood restaurant: crab cakes, french fries & white wine, then home to bed, tired & happy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
17-05-2006, 05:52 PM   #7

An exotic beach location.... and good company.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-05-2006, 09:11 PM   #8

I think mine would be.... get up early on a nice Spring/Early Summer morning, and take the "girls" for a nice walk taking in a gentle inclining hill with a river or stream to listen to, and on reaching the top a bench overlooking a view to die for where I'd sit and just do nothing while the dogs played in a poppy field.

Then a nice morning in the garden, pottering. A family Christmas lunch with the same "atmosphere" then the afternoon spent on a beach playing rounders or cricket, with people I love. Then the early evening play a game of cards with my Dad and anyone else who wants to play. And the evening ending on a terrace watching a firework display (the none banging type)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
18-05-2006, 09:25 PM   #9

a perfect day would be for me.wake up and not feel *hung over* from the meds, and go out for the day to the beach with OH and my dog. and feel really good no out of breath feeling, just feel normal. havnt had that feeling for a long time

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
18-05-2006, 10:18 PM   #10

it depends what mood im in
sometimes a day on my own doing nothing

sometimes a nice day with the kids where i can give them everything they wanted first at the beach then on to a fair then on to somewhere nice to eat then home to relaxing in the garden

sometimes a really nice walk with the dogs just like Kazz described i know just the place my 2 would love it

sometimes just me and a hunk doing nothing that i can say on here all day