Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-06-2007, 08:46 AM   #1

Daily thread - Sunday

Fathers Day

Good Sunday morning to you all. Hope the weather is good and that you are starting to dry out. The 10 day forecast is not good - not a completely dry day amongst them - lets hope the rain comes in the form of showers and that we have the chance of missing them. Why we only seem to have 'feast or fast' I don't know - either floods or drought
OH is working today, so I'm left to my own devices. No plans - we'll see what the day brings. My face is better (! !) with the antibiotics, but there's still a bit of swelling and tenderness. Ho hum.
Have a good day. Hope everyone is in a chatty mood - I have the feeling I may be here a lot!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
17-06-2007, 09:13 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Sunday

Morning all, overcast but dry here at the minute. Hubby has gone off to work just for the morning but he has been up all night with bad toothache We were supposed to be taking the children to the big leisure centre to swim today but I suppose a lot will now depend on what hubby's tooth is like later.

DM - Thinking of you today {{{Hugs}}}

Hope everyone has a lovely Father's day

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Sadly missed ginger tab
17-06-2007, 09:21 AM   #3

Dry here at the minuit to, but saying that it looked like it was going to be a great day yesterday morning, then the heavens opened

Me and Paul went to a wedding yesterday, it was Pauls best mates wedding, and what an awful day it was, in the weather sense that is

Oh well, Im going to try and peg some washing out while I can, happy fathers day everyone

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
17-06-2007, 09:28 AM   #4

Morning all I have just got college work and cleaning to do today. I gave my dad his present yesterday as I was up with parent then.

Hope you all have a good ay

Sally

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
17-06-2007, 09:28 AM   #5

Morning all,

We are off to the Thornbury Leisure Centre Cat Show in a bit, looking forward to it.

Have a good day all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
17-06-2007, 09:43 AM   #6

Morning all, quite sunny at the moment, but not expecting it to last.... so much rain has brought hundreds of snails and slugs out into my garden. Think they like all the rabbit stuff that is in the garden as I found one slug drinking from the bunny's water bowl yesterday morning... gross!!!!

Oh well, perhaps I should make a trip to the garden centre and get some slug pellets...

Other than that, nothing planned!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
17-06-2007, 10:23 AM   #7

Morning all, there is actually some sunshine here today woo hoo! Not going to church this morning, too sore after yesterdays exersions! Loads of slugs here too Donna, they love my rabbits food bowl loads, yuck!! If the weather holds will potter about in the garden for a while. Kids missing OH today with him being in Scotland and it being Fathers Day. Hope you all have a lovely day!

DM - thinking of you on what I'm sure is a difficult day for you xx

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
17-06-2007, 10:36 AM   #8

morning all im of to thornbury cat show today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-06-2007, 10:41 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mable1718
morning all im of to thornbury cat show today
Have a lovely day!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-06-2007, 10:42 AM   #10

Morning all, not too bad a day here and the sun is shining on and off.

We have our fair share of snails and slugs in the garden too.......little perishers!

We're going out for a meal with my daughter and her family later this afternoon for Father's Day, that should be nice..

Have a lovely day to all fathers today.......... and special thoughts to those of us whose fathers are no longer here but are never forgotten.....