Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
22-07-2006, 09:16 PM   #1

i always remember

when i was about 12 we got a small black kitten. called it frisky (my mum was embarresed about that name) and i remember i ued to lay on the floor in the front room and do my home work, and the kitten puncing on my work, played with my pen and made a right mess of my work LOL didnt get told off though think the teacher was a cat lover.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
23-07-2006, 08:25 AM   #2

Re: i always remember

Thats a nice story BM!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby BSH and 1 Black and White B
23-07-2006, 11:56 AM   #3

I had a kitten like that. He was a tabby and very naughty kitty. He would not only trample dirty paw prints on my books but would try to scratch them with his tiny claws. He was a real little rascal and I loved him for it. Unfortunatley my teacher did not.
I love kittens / cats with characters like this and its nice to see someone else had a kitty the same.

Catsey Veteran

23-07-2006, 08:26 PM   #4

we later got a white kitten (called it snowy original i know) and i had permission to come home lunchtime to feed the kittens, used to bring my friend jo with me, was always late back to school

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
23-07-2006, 08:29 PM   #5

If it was me I probably wouldnt go back Just play with the kittens all afternoon. Sounds better than school

Catsey Veteran

23-07-2006, 08:34 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
If it was me I probably wouldnt go back Just play with the kittens all afternoon. Sounds better than school
actully i used to enjoy school i know but it was a L-O-N-G time ago saying that ive just had a message from friends re-unite about some of my old school friends LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
23-07-2006, 08:39 PM   #7

I hated it with a passion. I was bullied, compaired to my brother (and mum by one teacher) I left at 16 and never un employed. My last job was in the bank but it took years to get there. Every job I left, I went to a better one. I have been a cleaner, worked in a chippie ect. Loved it all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-07-2006, 09:07 PM   #8

When I was 6, we got a kitten which I called Scamper...because, as a kitten, he did. Well, he grew up into a large, dignified ginger semi-longhair, and the name did NOT fit him!! I was a bookish, stout glasses wearing nerd, & LOVED school!!

Catsey Veteran

23-07-2006, 09:40 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
I hated it with a passion. I was bullied, compaired to my brother (and mum by one teacher) I left at 16 and never un employed. My last job was in the bank but it took years to get there. Every job I left, I went to a better one. I have been a cleaner, worked in a chippie ect. Loved it all.
i worked as a cleaner in a pub, now cleaning mens toilets all so i could buy my husband to be a wedding ring.
unfortunatly dont work now, ill health.