Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
01-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #1

Roasting Monday

Morning everyone It's really hot here, got college for the whole day.

Dylan was pestering for food the whole morning this morning, is it any wonder he's putting weight on?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-06-2009, 10:45 AM   #2

Re: Roasting Monday

Morning RCR! yes, it's hot here too, I'm in the office where it's not too bad but I know when the sun comes round to the front of the barn we'll be hot - need to get the a/c unit up and working again.

Dominik has his first Beavers (little cubs) meeting at 6 this evening, thankfully it's a 5 minute walk from home . . . I hope he enjoys it

Lots of work admin bits to get through so not much else to report at the moment.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-06-2009, 10:48 AM   #3

Morning RCR! Morning all!!

Another lovely day here too, but much more windy so it feels a bit cooler. Kizzy was out on the town last night ALL NIGHT and is now sleeping it off on our bed! She must have had a lot of fun. Her friend (Joe from next door) has already been to see her this morning and I had to tell him she was still asleep. I could swear he raised his eyes heavenwards as if to say "these young things!"

MIL's carer was sad this morning because her friend's kittens have all turned out to be female, so I am back to square one looking for Kizzy's Kompanion. Good news though is that the three little ones all have homes to go to.

Sorry - morning Yola!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-06-2009, 11:02 AM   #4

Morning all.Lovely day here too would like to get out in the front garden and bring it back into line......getting messy...Yes thats my opinion, not everyone elses.RCR Its the warm weather, I think that makes them eat. Yola, Beavers ahhh have a good day.Angie a night on the tiles...you are getting brave but the best thing about that is she came home...Yeah.... really pleased but its the weather when you're a cat to be out and about isn't it. Shame about the kittens but what are we exactly looking for...maybe we can oblige....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
01-06-2009, 11:06 AM   #5

Morning people.

Glorious here again today. I just love this weather, wish we could have a summer like this.

Well I had fun yesterday we went to Wales, ended up going to Llandudno and I got ATTACKED by a seagull ! Seriously, I was sat down eating a sandwich then all of a sudden there's this thing flapping around on my head and hitting me while trying to nick my sarnie out of my hand lol, I was laughing my head off and shocked at the same time!!!

Been in work today and just waiting till my mum rings so I can pick her up from work.
I may also wash and hoover my car.

Have a nice day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-06-2009, 11:20 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Morning all.Lovely day here too would like to get out in the front garden and bring it back into line......getting messy...Yes thats my opinion, not everyone elses.RCR Its the warm weather, I think that makes them eat. Yola, Beavers ahhh have a good day.Angie a night on the tiles...you are getting brave but the best thing about that is she came home...Yeah.... really pleased but its the weather when you're a cat to be out and about isn't it. Shame about the kittens but what are we exactly looking for...maybe we can oblige....
Please keep a look out for a nice young cat, male with a gentle loving temperament - bit like a male Kizzy in fact. I am really not fussed about his colouring. But have to admit to a hankering after a silver spotted BSH (in my dreams!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-06-2009, 11:22 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by janey83
Well I had fun yesterday we went to Wales, ended up going to Llandudno and I got ATTACT by a seagull !
Jane - I think I would have died on the spot had that happened to me. Seriously, just thinking about is makes me feel extremely queasy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
01-06-2009, 11:22 AM   #8

Morning all. Everyone seems very perky this morning, is the good weather responsible? I certainly feel a lot more energised today than I have for ages. There's a lovely breeze today so there's already lots of washing out in the garden, housework done, doggie yard area swept and disinfected, cats groomed, hubby sent out to disposal site with some garden waste we can't compost, and now it's coffee-break!

Let's hope the day continues well for all of us.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
01-06-2009, 11:43 AM   #9

I haven't any news but can continue the feeling-good-mood.
Washing done, dried, put away, trolley dash to the supermarket, banking etc etc all done ... lovely!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #10

Afternoon all, its 21 here today, had another dqy in the garden, waiting for it to cool down a bit before I walk the dogs.......
Hope everyone and furbabies are well...