Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
01-05-2008, 07:08 PM   #1

Poorly Jerry

I noticed this morning Jerry was going in and out of the litter trays alot and only passing a small amount of urine.
By this afternoon he was hardly passing any at all.
Took him to the vets this evening,she couldnt feel any blockage but Jerry was is some pain (he hissed at her and nearly took her eyes out,this was right after she was saying how good he was being ) so he has had a antibiotic and pain reliefe injection,I have to give him cystaid twice a day and metacam.
Hes not going to be very impressed because Im going to have to have him shut in the bedroom with me tonight with a tray so I can see if has used it at all,if he doesnt go by tomorrow I have to take him back in (fingers crossed he does a wee please!!),if he does go I just have to take him back in for a checkup on sat.
My poor baby is very sleepy from the injections and hates me at the moment

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-05-2008, 07:16 PM   #2

Re: Poorly Jerry

My poor baby, doubt he hates you Erin, he is probably uncomfortable....fingers crossed he is better tomorrow...Catsey cats seem to be taking it in turns at the mo to go to the vets!!
Big Hugs and heling vibes coming your way...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
01-05-2008, 07:18 PM   #3

Poor Jerry, he doesnt hate you chum, give him cuddles from me please and his loving mrs sends him a fluffy headbutt xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-05-2008, 07:23 PM   #4

Erin cats dont understand hate he does not hate you he trusts you ore than anyone in the World.....all the times I did horrible things to my two neither held any grudges at all.

Will pray for a wee

Karen

Catsey Veteran

01-05-2008, 07:36 PM   #5

Thanks all,Jerry send hugs to all of you and great big fluffy headbutt right back to Eva

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-05-2008, 08:03 PM   #6

Healing vibes by the bucket load for Jerry. Merlin is sending his usual purrrrrrrrrrrrs. Must be so uncomfortable for him - you know he doesn't hate you Erin! As soon as the anti inflammatory and anti bios take effect, he'll wee, you'll see with that little smile of relief on his face.

Catsey Veteran

01-05-2008, 08:05 PM   #7

Thanks angie

Just gave him his cystaid,he ate half of his food then i think he realised that something wasnt quite right cause hes turning his nose up at it now ill try him again with the rest of it later

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-05-2008, 08:16 PM   #8

I hope he'll feel easier tomorrow Erin, poor boy doesn't understand why he's hurting and is feeling miserable. He'll be fine again with you very soon..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-05-2008, 09:15 PM   #9

Poor baby, cystitis is no fun and he's in discomfort. If we could only explain to them......
Sending weeing vibes by the truckload!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
01-05-2008, 09:17 PM   #10

awwww, poor Jerry! I remember how worried I was when Broxi was like this last year Erin, but he'll be fine!! Big ((hugs)) to both of you xx