Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
09-07-2006, 04:44 PM   #1

Know what??? I'm so exited

Well I'm 45. Three children 22, 15 and 5. Decided to be possitive, get rid of the dead wood, apply for all and any decent houses. What an adventure!
Arnt I lucky? to be honest if it wasnt for you guys giving me a kick up the **** last night I probably would still be bogged down in the "I cant do anything syndrome" which isnt me (honest).
As for the thing about putting personall stuff on the forum, I'm glad I could, because of the above. I think you only have to be worried about stuff being read, is if it isnt true.
I know at the moment my life reads like a book. Unfortunatly it's all true. DH said at the end of the day I will come out stronger. Hercules look out!!
To all my cyber family.... thats what cp is (because I chose it to be so) and flesh friends. Thanks for all your help. If I hadn't has it I may have had a breakdown....so is internet bad? I for one dont think so. Yip Im going through a soppy period but it's only when the s**t hits the preverbial fan you find out who your friends are and who takes kindness for weakness and take the P**s

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-07-2006, 04:46 PM   #2

Re: Know what??? I'm so exited

JAc- what a strong person you are to go through all that you have and still have that outlook on life.

I hope things improve for you soon, you deserve a better run of luck.

Catsey Veteran

09-07-2006, 04:51 PM   #3

They will CJ, I'll make them! have my eye on a house, bit of a scummy area but hey, can it actually be worse than this? Dont think so and I can close the door at night

PS NEIGHBOUR HOME TONIGHT AND i HAVE TO TELL HER ALL HER FAMILY ARE IN PRISON 10PM SHE THOUGHT

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
09-07-2006, 05:19 PM   #4

Thats it Jac!!! Be positive - you dont know how strong you are until you do something amazing x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-07-2006, 05:42 PM   #5

Determination Jac..........and it sounds like you have found it girl!! Good for you!

The first priority is to get your house, wherever it is, it's a starting place to a whole new peaceful life for you. You can start building up your life again then. Donna has told us that she did it, so it IS possible Jac!

Good luck Jac....remember, you are now going forward! ((((hugs)))) xx

Catsey Veteran

09-07-2006, 05:55 PM   #6

Know what Mags I am. as I said I can close my door at night. I thought I lived in a rough area but a pub shooting, and next door gettin raided, nooo not that bad.
Anything has to be better.
Anyway I have decided it will be an adventure, as for men, well I can change lightbulbs, fuses and hang wallpaper. My dad decided I wasnt going to be a "stupid woman" He wouldnt let me drive a car until I could change a wheel, If I wasnt strong enough then it was hike up the skirt and let a man do it for you . Womans charms lol. Know what? After 18 years, I still miss my Dad, he was also my best pall

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
09-07-2006, 06:08 PM   #7

Sounds like we've had simular dads.

Onwards and upwards to a better future. Hope is such a good thing to have, and backed up by your confidence, competence and determination you will get exactly where you want.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
09-07-2006, 06:38 PM   #8

Go Girl Go - ((((((hugs)))))) x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-07-2006, 07:36 PM   #9

Jac - you're an inspiration. Hugs to you!!!

Catsey Veteran

09-07-2006, 07:42 PM   #10

No Yolqa just thought I could bring two family's together. What an a**se eh after 7 years.