Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-03-2013, 10:13 AM   #1

Good Friday

Good morning all, bright and sunny here
We are off to the caravan as soon as we have finished packing, i will post if i can get online with my phone and keep in touch with you all.
Had a lovely surprise yesterday, the lady i repaired the doll for has given her to me as no one in her family wants it and she has nowhere to display her.
Also went out for a meal with my cousins which was lovely.
Hope everyone has a lovely easter or break whatever you are doing.
Over and out,lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-03-2013, 11:12 AM   #2

Re: Good Friday

good morning Shelley, I hope yo have a lovely time at the caravan and hopefully the snow clears for you How long are you away for? That was lovely that the lady gave you the doll, at least it has gone to a loving home

Im working today and Monday but it should be quiet so plenty of time to read my book between calls as well as having a blether. Going for dinner tonight when OH picks me up but not sure yet where to go.

Hope everyone is having a great day whatever you are upto

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-03-2013, 03:34 PM   #3

We are Away fortwo weeks pamela. Enjoy youre dinner

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-03-2013, 10:04 PM   #4

Evening all ......... computer still not wanting to do day shift, so late on again today.

Shelley, hope your journey is good and that you enjoy your stay at the caravan. Nice of the lady to give you the doll you had restored, lucky doll too!

Pamela, I hope you enjoyed your dinner and that you have a good w/end.

My gardening man has planted my strawberry plants for me today, being so cold I am very glad that I went for an offer that included mulch and a protective tunnel for the plants. Fingers crossed that they will be protected enough until the warmer weather arrives, as arrive it surely must. Gardener said that the hottest summer he remembers 1976, which I remember too we had snow in April ......... so I am still hopeful!

Have a Happy Easter folks.