Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #1

saturday

Evening all.
Bright sunny day today.food shopping out of the way,so holiday can begin proper,lol. Hope everyone has had a nice day.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
30-03-2013, 08:49 PM   #2

Re: saturday

Not long back from work, the move to a new shop has been reasonably pain free. Just getting used to the travel, quiet night tonight and looking forward to have a wee lie in tomorrow. Remember the clocks go forward in the morning. Hope everyone human and feline are all safe and well. Hugs to all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #3

Evening Shelley and Pauline. How's the weather up north??? A cloudy day here with threat of rain, but nothing happened.

OH is going down with a cold and is not feeling well so not much going on here, I expect to go down with it too, tickly throat already .....

I think it's mean, clocks going forward on Easter Sunday - I wonder if Dora will notice, she's generally begin to squinny around 7, so we are expecting that on her part at least we may get a bit of a lie in!

Kizzy has just come for a cuddle, so I'll give her a special Catsey Easter cuddle from everyone shall I????

Catsey Senior

30-03-2013, 09:32 PM   #4

I know, that's my thoughts too. And april fools day on easter monday. Its not just the weather that's confused just now. Cold up here but very bright, windscreen washers are frozen every morning just now. I reckon Lester will be trying to get me up super early too. Yes give her an Easter hug from me have a great Easter and hope you and your OH get better soon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #5

Evening all

Sorry I fell asleep when I finished work this morning. Managed to get some shopping done and now chilling.......
I work the bank holidays so no break as such for me. Working in retail you get used to that.....and no I would rather work bank hols.....and have the time on another day.

Shelley enjoy your holiday....
Pauline how much longer do you have to travel now for work?
Angie I would try staying up a bit longer and letting Dora out later then she will sleep but I bet she adjusts better than you think. Yes cuddle Kizzy for me.

Anyhow got a door to fit tomorrow for the little bedroom, and a turkey crown for dinner tomorrow.

HAPPY EASTER ALL.

Catsey Senior

31-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #6

I have an hour drive to work, I used to be able to walk to work in 20 mins. But its only half an more each way so hasn't been to bad an adjustment. My new team are a good bunch too