Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #1

sunday

Morning everyone.

Its bright here looking like its going to be a nice day. Need to get some shopping in today and get the house tidied. Nothing exciting happening today.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-03-2012, 12:47 PM   #2

Re: sunday

Morning all.

Its raining here...now I have cheered you all up. I am just literally a carbon copy of Pamela work wise today - shopping and getting the house tidied. However I am also going out with friends tonight brought back a prezzie for them (fridge magnet) Thats it really. Hope the two birthday girls Mags and Shelley had a good day yesterday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-03-2012, 01:46 PM   #3

Afternoon all! It's been raining cats and dogs here this morning. OH and Monty came home soaked from their walk. OH changed his clothes, so he's dry again - Monty had his paws washed to get rid of mud but is still drying out. OH has just lit the fire for Monty to lie in front. He's a roughie-toughie little boy, but I do feel sorry for him when he looks so bedraggled. I had to wrap him up in a dog fleece and give him a cuddle to warm him up a bit.

Fiddling with photos on the computer atm - have found a few more childhood photos which needed to be scanned and now I'm trying to crop them on p/bucket as the cropping I'd already done on Picasa doesn't want to upload ..... odd, I've no idea why either. Still, patience etc. etc.

Enjoy your Sunday folks!

I meant to ask Shelley - how did your doll fair go? I had a dream about you last night, we were here in my study, looking through Catsey threads on the computer and Kizzy was showing off on the desk!

Pamela - sorry to see that you don't have your new car yet .... another instance of extreme patience needed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-03-2012, 02:11 PM   #4

My word it is wet here! I have just been watching a very soggy and bedraggled pheasant underneath the bird feeder.

Sorry to hear about the car Pamela! I'm also having a domestic day and gearing up to tackling some ironing (shudder).

I hope Monty dries out soon! We have a sulky boy drying out on the bed and glowering at us because we haven't fixed the weather. I'm off to the gym in a bit- too wet to run outside.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #5

hello folks, sounds like most people are busy with domestic duties.
It's very chilly here i'm afraid the dogs got a shortened walk as we weren't realy dressed for the weather.
Cleaned the hardwood floors and took some pics of my newest aquisitions.
The fair was lovely yesterday i didn't sell much but i managed to buy myself a nice antiqued doll from Howard and a vintage monkey. It was great to meet up with friends.
My youngest son got me the new Jackie cd, Disco so i've been playing that whilst cleaning up.
It's my eldest James birthday today, he'l be here soon with his dad to pick Chris up, they are going for a meal.
Angie how funny that i should be in your dream

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #6

Evening! Party duty for me today, a bunch of excited 5 year olds but a good gossip for me with the other Mums Then some shopping and straight back out for boys' swimming lessons.

Tuna steak for dinner and now a few minutes' sit down with a cup of nighttime tea and Fifi warming my lap