Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-12-2012, 11:46 AM   #1

December Saturday

Well this is the last Saturday in December 2012. What are you all up to.......

Here it is wet windy and cold. However onward and upward. Mom and Dad are off to see Glenn Miller Orchestra at Symphony hall - well it keeps them off the streets

My knee is not a lot better however going to carry on with the ice.

Got to get to the shops at some point too.

Decided last night that for a friends birthday in Feb we are going on a murder mystery weekend - so looking forward to it; the hotel is in Stratford-upon-Avon so may look at going to the new RSC theatre too. Make a nice extra long weekend of it all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
29-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #2

Re: December Saturday

Hi Kazz, it is wet and windy here too- made a gym visit rather than trying to run outdoors in this.
I'm having a bit of a sort out day before a bit of shopping- I need to empty the fridge and make sure that there is nothing too evil lurking at the back........

Ibuleve gel might help the knee - as long as you aren't allergic. I have a frozen shoulder at the moment and the GP suggested it as well as taking ibuprofen- he said it was safe to use both as so little is absorbed into the system.

I hope your parents enjoy the orchestra. I'd love to see the new theatre at the RSC- must check out the programme.

Hope all are safe and hatches are well battened down!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-12-2012, 03:12 PM   #3

Hi Kazz, CS - wet and windy here too and getting windier (must be the beans!).

A bit of a lazy day here - started well enough, did the usual chores and started some vacuuming and then OH's brother popped round, so we had coffee ......... then he left and we finished up the Christmas sherry and had a few nibbles, watched a film in front of the fire, OH fell asleep, as did Monty and Dora. Just wondering what other mischief we can get up to! Curry for supper.

Dora has been good today - or rather we've been better at getting her outdoors for toileting. I think we're 98% sure to go for adopting her. Just waiting to get our trainer's opinion tomorrow when we meet up for a beach walk.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #4

Well just finished fish and chips and they were lovely. Now sitting back and enjoying a nice glass of chocolate shop wine.

I would wait a bit Angie and see if your allergy is okay first Sounds like a lovely day though.

C.S Thanks for the tip about Ibuleve gel - I am currently sitting here with a bag of peas on my knee - Angie's tip
I think the RSC theatre looks awesome..........