Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-09-2014, 09:08 AM   #1

pansy sunday

Morning everyone,

Its beautiful here today. No idea what the plans are for the rest of the day yet. Had my sisters 2 kids yesterday and they were great, had a lovely day with them, barney was also great with them which was good as we were a little bit wary as to how he would be. He has met them before but has growled at them too.

We start our new training tomorrow for barney although he doesnt get to go as its the owners only this week.

Lots of catsey hugs to all our pets

Have a good day folks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-09-2014, 09:22 AM   #2

Re: pansy sunday

Morning Pamela, nice here too, cooler and a bit breezy but the sky is blue.

Glad Barney got on well with your niece/nephew - Monty and Dora don't get to see many children and Dora could easily knock one over without meaning harm, she's still rather boisterous. Like the idea of your training starting with an owners' session - I'll be interested to hear how that goes.

OH is out with the dogs atm and then after he gets back and we have had coffee, it will be time to start our dreaded income tax returns ............ EEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Have a good day everyone, more catsey hugs from me for the four legs.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
21-09-2014, 11:11 AM   #3

Morning Pamela, oh Angie I do feel for you, I got the chocolate and coffee out yesterday as it was a dull day and got my tax return done and dusted, yaay! It was either that or clean out the pond, ..guess who's getting elbow deep in mud today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-09-2014, 11:49 AM   #4

Well done truth .... we (or rather my OH) is getting there. Sums make my head turn mushy, like peas!!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
21-09-2014, 08:05 PM   #5

May sound geeky but I love numbers. If I had my time again I would love to be an accountant. Can do basic accounts and wages but no more than that. Its all computerised now but I prefer pen and paper so I can see the numbers.

Well done Barney. Our dogs very rarely get to meet children. Fagin can be quite good and protective but he's a bit big and clumsy.