Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-05-2006, 08:25 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Wednesday

Morning all, beautiful sunny day here again Nothing major planned today. Probably do a bit of tidying round the garden.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
10-05-2006, 08:37 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Wednesday

Morning.
Ditto here!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-05-2006, 09:00 AM   #3

morning, bright here too.
Gotta take elliot to see practice nurse later for asthma check. When I spoke to her about him last time she said he prob doenst even have asthma, as he had o symptoms at that time.
I did say he gets weezy at night, has had wheezes on and off since birth, was diagnosed by a doctor and I'm a nurse. but she still thinks she knows she best and he prob doesnt have asthma!
Despite him having a wheeze and low peak flow when the Gp diagnosed him.
Bloody nurses!!!

planted the seedlings in the cat baskets yesterday, just waiting for everything to grow now.... grass, pansy's, busy lizzies, traliing lobelie etc. HURRY UP!!! i wanna see colour!!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 tabbies (Gordon & Ramsay)
10-05-2006, 09:08 AM   #4

Quite chilly here Think I need my cardi today.Did anyone have a thunder storm last night?? Loads of lightning

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggy
10-05-2006, 09:38 AM   #5

It is lovely here today aswell. Lots of warm sunshine, Makes me feel very cheerful

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 tabbies (Gordon & Ramsay)
10-05-2006, 09:48 AM   #6

It's still early. I am not as cheerful as you sound Sue. Got any happy pills for me?

Catsey Junior

10-05-2006, 09:48 AM   #7

Not very nice here but then I don't mind as I'm stuck in the office. Hope it will be nice this weekend!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-05-2006, 09:54 AM   #8

No thunder here last night, nor rain! Started off a bit dull at 6.20 (which was when Dominik woke me up ), but now it's warm and sunny so I'm pleased

As usual with BT, their salesman (well, they call them account managers ) is nearly 20 minutes late - so they can't even run to time when they're trying to SELL you something!!!!

I'm feeling a bit weird today, kind of breathless and having to take big gulps of air . . . a bit lightheaded too. Hopefully it'll pass.

Ken is off for dinner/a drink with a friend of his tonight so I'll be painting the new garden gate when I get back in the afternoon and maybe taking Domi to the park for a scamper before that. My evening will be my own once he's in bed so I'll be spoilt as to what to do . . . will probably catch up with a mate or two on the phone and kick back and enjoy CP!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
10-05-2006, 09:57 AM   #9

YAY we have sun again!! The rain has gone..WOOOPEEE!
Its a sunny day...and the garden is still a tip..and STILL isn't finished..and everywhere i look is still, bark chippings, fence pannels, trellising, plant pots etc..BUT the arbour thing has finally been errected correctlly..so i shall christen that later on!
Nowt planned today..am overdone on my coursework so am ahead of myself-which means i get some break time!!
Enjoy your day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-05-2006, 09:58 AM   #10

I have managed to get hold of the Garden Answers magazine that Mag's recommended. So I am going to send off for my free Acer Actually, the magazine looks quite interesting so I might sit in the garden with a coffee and peruse it