Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-08-2021, 09:06 AM   #1

Rainy monday

Morning everyone,

Its quite wet here today, was refreshing on our walk this morning though which was nice. We have also changed the walk and doing it in reverse as we think Mia was getting bored doing the same walk as she was slowing on it but was full of energy yesterday and today because we have changed things.

I have a few things to do today then i am running tonight. Went to bingo last night for the first time in about 2 years with my friend and won £72!! was pleased with that to say the least!!

I also got a fantastic bargain yesterday!! i was looking at Dahlia's for the garden in the garden centre yesterday and they were quite expensive. We went to do our food shop later and they were selling Dahlias for a fraction of the price!! I got 3 large potted ones for the same price as one woudld cost me from the garden centre!!! Pleased with my bargain and they look lovely in my garden as i have planted them!

I have a few weeks off of work for personal reasons so i have a few things planned for this week to keep me busy. The garden and Stevens office being a couple of them!!

Take care everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-08-2021, 09:27 AM   #2

Re: Rainy monday

Morning Pamela and anyone who bobs on.
Your bargain dalias sound great, we all love a bargain.
Well done on your bingo win, how lovely.
It's been raining overnight but quite bright at the moment, I wonder if it's so changeable because it's by the sea.
Booked 2 meals out, one on Tuesday when Howard arrives and one for next Sat when my cousins are here.